1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #99 - Mr.Endurance

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Why not? :)

1 - 1.36.197 the3ws PS4
    2 - 1.36.225 F1415182235 X1
    3 - 1.38.036 DonZmeuheu PS4
    4 - 1.38.899 Total Wrytoff PS4
    5 - 1.39.036 Sissydriver PC
    6 - 1.39.629 Laughing Gravy PS4

2. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

By the way with this car you can do Backflips:)

3. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

Improved - 1:35.662
    [​IMG]

4. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

1.38.570 / PS4

Assetto Corsa_55.jpg

Looks like I missed quite a bit over the past three weeks or so! Anyway, I'm always locking up with this car. Probably need to adjust the brake bias, in addition to figuring out how much force to use on the brake pedal.

Having started with #23, my favorite WH challenges were probably the Nordschleife ones with the 312T (#45), Yellowbird (#95), and 917K (#68). I also liked the 911 RSR at Imola (#73) and Aventador SV at Mugello (#64). As for memorable challenges, I've been permanently scarred by the 98T at Spa (#25). Even the 917/30 (#38) there was tough, though both cars should be more bearable now with all the experience of the past year-plus. The 250F (#28) and 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (#49) sparked serious adrenaline at the old Silverstone. SLS AMG at Magione (#37) was simply unlawful, especially when compared to hustling the Miata (#51) around there a few months later. And what a difference in character and atmosphere between the TS040 at Spa (#80) and the Sauber C9 at Red Bull Ring (#88)! Crazy how this whole thing is already soon to be at #100!

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Another idea:

one challenge very old car
    one 70s/80s
    one very modern

The whole era of motorsport that is represented in Assetto Corsa.

6. Tibor Sólyom

This is very good. And what about a combined time?

7. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Wow, that is incredible.

8. Tibor Sólyom

Please somebody answer me this question.
    I don't know what is the difference between them.
    I would like to simplify to avoid so many copy/paste. Is it correct to call every Xbox X1?

9. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Hello Tibor.

There are different versions of the Xbox one.
    There's the " Xbox One" and there's the "Xbox One X"

The "Xbox One X" is a newer product with more power. They're running the same software; the "Xbox one X" will run it more efficiently.

There's a similar situation on ps4. There's the standard "ps4" and there's the "ps4 pro"

For the WHL leaderboards I don't think it matters too much which version we have. Players are either pc, xbox1, or ps4.

365gt, Neilski, DonZmeuheu and 2 others like this.
  10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Hey Tibor,

can you please explain what you mean? Maybe my english is too bad....sorry :(

365gt likes this.
  11. Tibor Sólyom

Thanks a lot for the explanation.
    OK, it will be XB1 then.

365gt likes this.
  12. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Although on the subject of Xbox One or Xbox One X etc. F1415182235 on a standard Xbox will be experiencing worse frame rates and subsequently a slightly less responsive game.

Which, for me, makes his times even more imrpessive. The fact I am sitting here on my One X and still anywhere between 5-6 seconds slower on challenges - I am in awe.

13. Tibor Sólyom

Or maybe mine... :(
    I mean it would be interesting, if we added all of the times together to having 1 combined time. If you do 2:00 with the old car, 1:30 with the younger and 1:00 with the new one, your time will be 4:30.
    I would do that in my Excel of course :D
    It could be an extra category, not to frighten off the guys who doesn't like all of the cars.

14. Tibor Sólyom

Like my 6 years old GTX-660 video card :D

15. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Without trying to sound like a complete wally (rather than the usual half wally), I presume that isn't very good. But I am a complate numpty when it comes to PC specs.

On another note, not driven this track before in AC so fully expecting to be propping up the boards again come close :)

Totall Wrytoff and 365gt like this.
  16. Tibor Sólyom

No, it isn't. I don't want to complain about it though, it's a miracle how can I still use a 6 years old low spec product....

17. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

tried a lot - could be nearly a second faster - but cant do one clean lap.o_O
    tomorrow is the bentley incoming.:):cool::p:D
    so i dont know if i play ac any more this week ;)

StyleF1re, 365gt and the3ws like this.
  18. Hamghzou

Hamghzou Rookie

Hi guys, I'm posting here for the first time, I play in the Xbox One and my best time at the moment was 1.39.197.

Attached Files:

19. Tibor Sólyom

Welcome Hamghzou, happy you joined us!

1 - 1.35.662 F1415182235 XB1
    2 - 1.36.197 the3ws PS4
    3 - 1.38.036 DonZmeuheu PS4
    4 - 1.38.570 StyleF1re PS4
    5 - 1.38.899 Total Wrytoff PS4
    6 - 1.39.036 Sissydriver PC
    7 - 1.39.197 Hamghzou XB1
    8 - 1.39.629 Laughing Gravy PS4

20. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Alas, not the only flat bottom prototype to launch on Road Atlanta's back straight.