1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #99 - Mr.Endurance

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Gijon

Gijon Simracer

Bjutiful time :D: 1.39.000 X1X
    10-10-2018_10-37-19_AM.png

2. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

795F4919-4D17-4829-8F4C-DAFD9C4B1311.jpeg

New pedal have arrived so hopefully get some laps in later. I did try on Monday afternoon but failed miserably and give up after 20 mins coz I couldn’t get below a 1:39.4.
    The3ws and F1415..... you guys are seriously too fast now

3. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

1.38.519 - BrainsBush - PC

Finally some time to attend the WHC. Wrong priorities....work :(

138519.jpg

4. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Is this also Yannick Dalmas? If so...he's a professional Backflipper with Racecars.

Laughing Gravy and 365gt like this.
  5. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Welcome aboard Hamghzou,we're all pretty normal on here:eek::confused:????not:p.Have fun.

6. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

All new and shiny.All together now,shiny happy people............:p I've just had a quick go with the Ricmotech springs.What a difference,especially the clutch. The accelerator is spot too and you can really control the right foot inputs now,so much better control.Very easy to install.The only fiddly bit was putting all the tiny screws back in,not easy with finger problems.
    Enjoy your new pedals.I changed mine to gt style a few days after i got them to feel the difference.For me gt style was much better.:)

7. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

That’s good to hear, thanks

I was just looking at springs on one of the websites Brian kindly posted- mardomedia.
    But now you’ve said that I’ll see if ricmotech deliver to the uk.
    I’m just debating about using the clutch spring out of my other pedals for the time being for the throttle because it’s a lot more firmer than the one in it now.

I’m loving the brake spring mod on the pros, it feels like my Gteye spring did.
    I couldn’t get used to the conical mod on my T3pa’s, it felt like it was all or nothing and no resistance when pressing the brake until it hit the rubber bong thing.
    but now I can apply a little or lots and trail off loads better.
    Yeah they look good in the GT style, I think i need a metal plate add on to attach them to my wheel stand though in that position.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

the3ws and 365gt like this.
  8. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

1.37.580 - X1X

[​IMG]

Good Setup anyone

9. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

@365gt @Lewisxbone

Wow. I wish Ricmotech had all that cool stuff available when I was still using my Thrustmaster setup! Just looked at their site for the first time in well over a year, and it's cool to see they have gate blockers and clutch/throttle springs now to name a few. Interesting to see that Next Level F1GT chassis being featured on their site as well. Never even knew there was a dedicated sequential Sparco shifter either to pair with the newer TS bases.

And damn. Those little screws on the T3PA Pro to hold down the silver metal plate? I'll surely never forget stripping those! I remember leaving my pedals in the floor-mounted position with the plate off because of how much a hassle the plate and screws were to deal with.

365gt and Lewisxbone like this.
  10. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Yeah those tiny little flipping screws are still a real nightmare:eek:

StyleF1re likes this.
  11. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I live in Gloucestershire and Ricmotech sent them out on the 2nd oct and i received them yesterday:D.Glad you're enjoying your T3 pa's.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  12. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I’m in Worcestershire.
    What was the cost in total mate in £’s including shipping ?

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

365gt likes this.
  13. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

With shipping it came to $33.39 which was £26.59.Obviously it might change a little with exchange rates etc.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  14. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 1.35.987
    upload_2018-10-10_23-6-56.jpeg

A hard-won two tenths.

15. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings

1 - 1.35.662 F1415182235 XB1
    2 - 1.35.987 the3ws PS4
    3 - 1.37.580 Lewisxbone XB1
    4 - 1.38.036 DonZmeuheu PS4
    5 - 1.38.519 BrainsBush PC
    6 - 1.38.570 StyleF1re PS4
    7 - 1.38.899 Total Wrytoff PS4
    8 - 1.39.000 Gijon XB1
    9 - 1.39.036 Sissydriver PC
    10 - 1.39.197 Hamghzou XB1
    11 - 1.39.629 Laughing Gravy PS4

16. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG] Real chaos chris first time in the car first time at the track 1.53.832 , don’t think I am getting a race licence anytime soon!
    X1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. No improvement.
    Two days trying.
    There's something about this car for me. I'm a whopping 1.7sec off Silver medal the in "Meet the Champion" Special Event Challenge too, having got Silver or better in most of the other Hotlap Events. You dudes in the 1.35s are gifted people.

To Chaos Chris - I notice your track grip is 96% rather than 100% - that's like Ferrari on inters in a dry quali... 4% improvement in grip should give you a 1.49 at least, but I think it's a horribly difficult combi!

18. Hamghzou

Hamghzou Rookie

Improvement: 1:38.478

Hi guys, I'm here again, I had a big improvement in my lap time, and I hope to improve even more. I've been playing this game for like 2 years just with the joystick, and I'm playing with the TMX for just a week. [​IMG]

Enviado de meu moto x4 usando o Tapatalk

19. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Same here. For me turn 3 is crucial. You have to get to full throttle as soon as possible or you lose a lot of time on the uphill section. A fraction of a second too late and the ghost car overtakes before I reach the top of the hill. I'm losing anywhere between four tenths and a second by the time I get to the time check.

StyleF1re, Neilski and Lewisxbone like this.
  20. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

I struggled there too previously. Then I realized, I have to "throw" the car into it, because it's a banked corner. I mean your entry speed must be a bit higher and let the car rolling on the banking a little.

365gt, StyleF1re, DonZmeuheu and 3 others like this.