1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #128 – “The forgotten supercar.”

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, May 12, 2019.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Similar to yours I guess but with loooots of locking up :p I'll record the lap for you now in single screen mode.

2. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Xbox

Back with the 2nd gear all the way

Attached Files:

4. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

Ah no telemetry. Still very helpful. Thanks Andy!

5. LXM323

LXM323 Simracer

Improvement-ish..

2:08:880
    XB1

I was confident that i can easily improve the time but it's a struggle. I had one lap though when i was 0.6s up this best but of course i had to bottle it at the last chicane.... Will have another go tomorrow morning.

Keep up the good work guys!

Attached Files:

6. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings:

1- 2.04.935 Andy-R PC
    2- 2.06.920 Lewisxbone XB1
    3- 2.07.118 F1415182235 XB1
    4- 2.07.499 Pretend racer PC
    5- 2.07.734 LeiF PC
    6- 2.08.137 Total Wrytoff PS4
    7- 2.08.524 Biner PC
    8- 2.08.880 LXM323 XB1
    9- 2.08.914 Emmanuel Tubbiolo XB1
    10- 2.09.466 DriverModFTW XB1
    11- 2.09.565 ddsmak PC
    12- 2.09.837 Moodyryder PS4
    13- 2.11.653 Sissydriver PC
    14- 2.14.974 ChaosChris XB1

7. LXM323

LXM323 Simracer

Improvement...
    2:08:308 XB1
    This is hard to master.. I have watched several times the alien lap of Andy R and somehow he has 1000rpm more in the long right turn sequence... Insane lap bro. Can't believe that somehow i have to shave 3.5s to meet your time...

Attached Files:

8. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

2.10.931 PS4 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. No Improvement. Just checking in.
    Had no time this week but been back on it today, trying to follow Andy-Rs epic lap. After several hours... 4/10ths up after the first sector and nearly always about 8/10ths behind at the finish.
    Frustrating. A mid 2.07 is there, possibly...
    Thanks for posting the vid Andy-R.:)

10. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Bahhh I was on a good run, clipped off this lap, feeling good..then on the following lap pushed it just a tad too hard into T12 correntaio..I was really feeling it that lap..have to settle for this improvement.

Pc
    20190518_222229.jpg

11. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    Xbox

Will try to have an other go before 9pm..

Attached Files:

12. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

2.05.797 - PC

65.jpg

Biner, Lewisxbone, ddsmak and 6 others like this.
  13. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

2.09.576 improvement

2 09 576 128.jpg

fun fun fun, loosing time, but having fun :)

14. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

there is more than a second in the splits, but i have not the time - so thats it for this week.
    congratulations to everyone - @Andy-R - me deepest respect - true son of a gun!!!

@LXM323 - one WHC at spa i did my best and than a guy did it nearly 10s faster - hey, i thought, you are cheating. come on!
    but i was new to simracing and this was my first real meeting with an alien. these guys are an inspiration. this is a kind of art :cool:

LXM323, Lewisxbone, ddsmak and 3 others like this.
  15. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I have to say Congrats to Andy and Tibor on those outstanding times.
    Well....my plans to try and improve came to an abrupt end on Wednesday, my dad has had a stroke, so the only driving I’ve done since is up and down the M6 motorway too and from the hospital. Just hoping he recovers now and there’s not too much damage done, only time will tell.
    So I’m afraid that’s it for this weeks combo.
    Hopefully I’ll try and find some time next week to take part.
    Well done all.

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Best wishes to your dad Lewis.

17. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

I am so sorry to hear that. Look after your dad and look after yourself. All the best

Lewisxbone likes this.
  18. LXM323

LXM323 Simracer

Really sorry to hear that Lewis. All the best wishes and i hope that he fully recovers!

So sorry to hear that Lewis.. Take care of your family and I hope he fully recovers!

we will take care of timelaps here :)

Lewisxbone and Emmanuel Tubbiolo like this.
  19. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    Xbox

Attached Files:

Tibor Sólyom, Lewisxbone and Andy-R like this.
  20. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Very clean, I am definitely going in way to hot into the corners and comprising my exits, which really shows in this car. Spent 4 hours so far without any improvement so will give it another go trying to take in some lessons from this. Thank you for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emmanuel Tubbiolo likes this.