1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #130 – Snake bites black cat

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, May 26, 2019.

1. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Xbox

Really enjoying this now. I found a strange setup that I wanted to share. Bit by bit I found what I was looking for. Kind of smooth.. if possible. It's not turning very well but I am using the brakes to compensate. With a few click down in brake power, Totall Wrytoff will understand as we have the same pedals I believe. Bias at 69..

Attached Files:

2. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Just to get on the board this week. All the time I had for now. Great video Pretend..wish I watched it before I had a go haha

PC
    2.37.921 20190529_210016.jpg

3. LeiF

LeiF Alien

MEGA!
    Great job man :)

I look forward to trying in vain to beat that on the weekend :D

4. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    Xbox

Yeh I know. I am as surprised as you are. Same settings. Was consistent in the 2.30s and went 1 click down in bias, now 68 and magic happened. Gonna sit back now and look at that time and triple check it's real..

Attached Files:

5. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Just a quick one if anyone has the answer. I see a good bit of difference in price for the Fanatec CSL elite wheel base and Fanatec Clubsport wheel base V2. Anyone know if there is a major difference in performance? Thanks in advance

Lewisxbone and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  6. Wowww!!
    Way to go Emmanuel Tubbiolo! Great lap. I've been away most of the week, going to try your set-up!
    I'm also interested in the answer to your question.

Lewisxbone and Emmanuel Tubbiolo like this.
  7. Thanks for the vid Pretend racer!:) Great control, great to watch.

Lewisxbone and Emmanuel Tubbiolo like this.
  8. Improvement
    PS4
    upload_2019-5-31_21-41-1.png
    Using the front end tune as advised by "E.T. the Alien", but like Beyonce, I've stiffened the rear and reduced the roll bar to nought.;)
    After a busy week, my throttle control is hopeless. Has anyone else noticed work getting in the way of driving performance?:D

9. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Love that post "E.T. the alien"... So proud you've tried my settings. Doing a bit of research for the wheel base but still confused. Seem that it may not be huge difference but it is better. My problem is if I put big money do I go all the way.
    Great time by the way.

Lewisxbone and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  10. I'm still wrestling with the whopping £1k-ish outlay for a "game peripheral." That surprises me because I'm usually very rash with these decisions.
    I accept Kunos has put the time and effort into requiring accuracy and real driving skill, and the G29 is most clunky and pedal feel is guesswork.
    I can afford it... but a grand?
    For a company that won't even handle a new consumer enquiry?
    For (what I used to regard as) a toy??
    Will it deliver a £700 improvement?
    I haven't convinced myself yet!:D

11. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Exactly. Looking at them like a kid at this very moment and asking myself what am I doing. But.. I have to say I don't treat myself much and the midlife crisis is happening. Birthday coming up and came with a plan. Just wheel base for now and maybe the rest at Christmas... I see that Santa will come early this year. Either way it looks a bit pathetic but..

12. Improvement
    PS4
    upload_2019-5-31_23-19-15.png
    Phoning home!
    Tomorrow I hope for a pub with free beer, a call from Rihanna (she lives round the corner), a 2.29 lap and Liverpool FC to win the final please. The last two could be possible!
    And I hope our top man Lewsixbone is alright. Thoughts are with you.

13. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

If I was you I'll go with the Cup. That'll do me anyway. It looks like you'll get that 2.29 soon. You cut me short about Lewisxbone. I hope you are ok.

Totall Wrytoff and Lewisxbone like this.
  14. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    2:32.818 PC IMG_0254.jpg

Still improving! I really enjoy working with this car...it rewards effort! The good laps are done for today... the ghost is winning all contests as well as the Armco.....

15. Mustang 500

Mustang 500 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    2.30.459-XB1

Attached Files:

16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Thanks guys
    Like Arnie once said “I’ll be back”
    My dads out of hospital now but living with us coz We didn’t want him being by himself at home.
    We’re slowly finding a daily routine with everything so the wheel should be out again very soon, fingers crossed!!

I’ve only been away from WHC a week and Emmanuel has turned Alien on us all
    well done!!!

StyleF1re, LXM323, paul_wev and 5 others like this.
  17. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Great news. Made my day

18. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 2:35:982 PC

OculusScreenshot1559381420.jpeg

Thanks @Emmanuel Tubbiolo for the set up, it made a massive difference even for a non alien such as myself :D.

StyleF1re, Lewisxbone, Biner and 3 others like this.
  19. Great to see you on the WHC forum Mustang 500, my apologies for the delay in welcoming you. Good lap times and what an ideal name for this month's mini series!:D

20. Haha! That made me laugh. Everyone's getting carried away!:D:D:D
    @Emmanuel Tubbiolo, if you let me have your address, I've got something to send you...:p
    upload_2019-6-1_14-2-9.png