1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #149 – Little and Large

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Close but just out of reach :) Too much grind to get there!

2. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Drivermodftw
    PC
    20191011_183741.jpg

3. DriverModFTW

Improvement
    Drivermodftw
    Pc
    20191011_185818.jpg

4. Hee hee!:)
    Noooooo!:p:D

5. How many laps to get there, approx @Andy-R?

Emmanuel Tubbiolo likes this.
  6. DriverModFTW

Haha I knew you wouldn't enjoy that. If you beat that time you can have that position. I will be busy all day tomorrow so I had to get in an hour tonight! No more times for this challenge coming from me :/

7. Great improvement!
    If I beat that time I'll have earned the position....
    And be thrilled!:)

Emmanuel Tubbiolo and Lewisxbone like this.
  8. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Current Standings:

1. Andy-R - 58.132 PC
    2. Pretend racer - 58.523 PC
    3. Lewisxbone - 58.589 XB1
    4. Graveltrap - 58.605 PS4
    5. Neilski - 58.695 PC
    6. F1415182235 - 58.818 PC
    7. DriverModFTW - 58.828 PC
    8. DonZmeuheu - 58.837 PC
    9. Totall Wrytoff - 59.008 PS4
    10. Leif - 59.406 PC
    11. ivann_11 - 59.442 PS4
    12. Sissydriver - 59.459 PC
    13. Emmanuel Tubbiolo - 59.678 XB1
    14. Moodyryder - 59.759 PS4
    15. Laughing Gravy - 1.00.070 PS4
    16. ChaosChris - 1.00.198 XB1
    17. Rod100 - 1.00.371 XB1
    18. Hugo Catarino - 1.01.883 PS4

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

9. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Damn you ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Congratulations to all the fast guys sub 59 - outstanding job! :)
    And @Andy-R - i am speechless!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

With new lines and setup i gain in first corner up to 3 tenths, but lost it then due bad driving ...
    So - thats it for me this WHC - its very very enjoyable that we are now constant nearly 20 contestants and a big thank you to @Totall Wrytoff and @Lewisxbone for your work. :):):)

edit: whoops - 150 incoming, cant wait to hear whats next :cool::cool::p:p:D:D

11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

No idea, once I hit my limit it is just blind luck to stumble across either some slight change in line or setup to go that bit faster. I did a few more laps after my best one and decided to settle for the time I had done.

12. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Congrats Andy. Unbelievably fast as always.

Can you remember what your 1st split time was?
    Not that I’m even attempting to get anywhere near your time, I’m just wondering where I’m loosing all that time.

13. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Some fantastic laps being put in, I hope everyone has been enjoying the big beastie!

A lot of familiar names on the leaderboard, this place hasn’t changed so much ;)

14. Thanks @sissydriver and I would like to add my thanks to @Graveltrap for a very enjoyable combi!

I've gone completely over the top for WHC150, glad you are excited!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I dont Im afraid and there is no app to show it in replay. Things I remember though would be:

Go right out close to the bollards on the outside for braking into T1
    Keep a tight line on the exit of T1 holding quite far to the inside until you have to straighten to take the outside for the next corner
    The left hand corner after the tightest hairpin hold 3rd gear and keep left so you dont lift going through the following right
    Final corner keep close to the inside all the way around and again keep inside a bit even on exit.

I'll upload a video quickly for what it's worth.

Setup wise I had max neg camber both ends I think with basically no toe, like 0.03 positive at the front and cant remember the rear but probably similar (talking live values here not the box ones.)

16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Thanks Andy much appreciated.
    I might have another go at it tomorrow

17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

18. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xb1

Sunday morning hangovered performance.. all down to Andy R video last night made me want to try again. Can't manage that 3rd gear in last chicane though. I'll say that's key I think. Congratulations again. Just brilliant.

Don't worry you 2 guys up front, family is well up with friends sleep over and all.. unless they all go for a spin in the rain I don't think I'll have an other go.

Attached Files:

19. DriverModFTW

Improvement

Drivermodftw
    PC
    20191013_105036.jpg

Neilski, sissydriver, Andy-R and 4 others like this.
  20. DriverModFTW

Improvement. I pitted in to take pic of last improvement then went back out, no restart and fired this one off after the "outlap" from pit lane.

Drivermodftw
    PC
    20191013_105513.jpg

Neilski, sissydriver, Andy-R and 3 others like this.