1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #153 – A team come true - Total tribute to Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes-AMG P

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Nov 9, 2019.

1. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Less than an hour of seat time..not adequate time to tune...never enough time...tried to make it within time I'm always too late. Oh the joy's of life priorities always pushing me away. Oh well...great car this Porsche is..I enjoyed the last 45mins

Tvvang and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  2. Cutting it fine again?

Oh go on then... time accepted @DriverModFTW !!:D

Only because of last week. :) Won't happen next week, probably.

3. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

@Totall Wrytoff I sure hope not. Its stressful enough learning a new car in such short time frame, let alone submitting a lap on time. If I can do a few laps during this week I'll try to submit something early because next weekend doesnt look good for me already.

4. Sorry I'm late!
    W.H.C 153 Final Results and Standings

Lewis Hamilton Tribute Race Podium

1st Place
    Tibor Solyom - 6.27.468
    Oh wow! @Tibor Solyom is back to strike late Sunday afternoon fear into the top of the leaderboard. Brilliant. Clearly, but definitely only very temporarily, freed from domestic shackles, he’s taken on the Tribute race and monstered the monster! On the surface this is very impressive indeed, must be close to four times perfection, but underneath I know Tibor is a Ferrari fan at heart, so I tell you, his entry is four times doubly impressive! Many congrats Tibor, superb.

2nd Place
    Pretend racer - 6.28.830
    Double podium!!!
    @Pretend racer is a sportsman of the highest order and integrity, but I bet he blinked at Tibor’s time! 1st place pipped, late on a Sunday, having dominated all week. Robbed, in fact, of a double top step, in this most significant of weeks (ahem.) Having watched his race and thinking of mine, I felt very far from being a good driver. It is quality watching. And you are watching real quality! Many thanks for your great contributions Pretend racer!

3rd Place
    LeiF - 6.29:388
    Double podium!!!
    @LeiF, like the best WHC players, started the week with the race. He also discovered the AI slowed him down. He could of had that for real at Brooklands. LeiF’s first time offered an opportunity for others, but his improved time slammed that door shut. A great performance across both events!

Lewis Hamilton Tribute Race Final times and rankings:
    4. Totall Wrytoff - 6.32.905 PS4
    5. Biner - 6:35.768 pc
    6. Laughing Gravy - 6.38.489 PS4
    7. Sissydriver - 6.39.050 pc
    8. ChaosChris - 6.43.015 XB1

TW 50th Weekly Hotlap Challenge Podium
    1st Place
    Pretend racer - 1.37.109
    Double podium @Pretend racer wins the Hotlap challenge! 4/10ths is a decent gap over 2nd place and once again, the vid is eye-poppingly good! As above all over and many congrats Pretend Racer!

2nd Place
    Leif - 1.37.578
    @LeiF dropped the peach of a time in just under one week ago. It was a Sunday night smasher. I suspect most of us spent Monday thinking about it. I did. Crushingly good and psychologically crushing for the rest of us! Great performance over the two events LeiF, many congratulations on the double podium. Question is, will he like the Audi.....

3rd Place
    F1415182235 - 1:37.773
    Without a word, @F1415182235 takes the third step with less than two hours to go. Quietly practising all week? It was worth it! Comfortably into the 37s, that is a great lap time, great work. This week, I’ve no doubt, F1415182235 will be prepping to serve us up WHC 155 for next Saturday. He doesn’t need it of course, but I’d like to wish him the best and say thank-you very much to him again.

TW 50th Weekly Hotlap Challenge Final times and rankings
    4. Lewisxbone - 1.38.073 XB1
    5. Neilski - 1.38.422 pc
    6. DriverModFTW - 1.38.846 pc
    7. Totall Wrytoff - 1.38.918 PS4
    8. Biner - 1.39.399 pc
    9. Moodyryder - 1.39.729 PS4
    10. Tvvang - 1.40.560 XB1
    11. Laughing Gravy - 1.40.927 PS4
    12. Sissydriver - 1.41.354 pc
    13. ChaosChris - 1.41.610 XB1
    14. Rod100 - 1.45.202 XB1

The week started incredibly and I’m sure he won’t mind me saying in jest, literally incredibly! @Chaos_Chris declared himself a “driving GOD!” and then proved it by improving by nearly two seconds over the week. But in the widely public and amusing personal battle, it was @Laughing Gravy who effortlessly and imperiously ascended, always out of reach, to a higher part of the heavens. It must be because he doesn’t swear!
    @Neilski surprised me at least, diving in with an entry on a Sunday no less! I reported his thread to Kunos, in hope that someone would fix whatever needed fixing and because I felt he was bluffing about his time. But no, one mustn’t judge people by one’s own standards, the pic proved it the following day! He finished strongly in 5th place, anyone in the 38s is a legend!
    @sissydriver drove and posted a double. Great work. He also warned us he was on the AI hit list, but in fact, they just want to kill everybody. I thought his 50% 0% idea sounded much safer.
    @Biner also took on the race, or was it battle? Good on him, he obviously enjoyed and improved nicely, getting dangerously close to me.
    @Tvvang made us all laugh along with him, a 2hr and 54 minute lap! I’m guessing that was the session length, but very entertaining.
    @Rod100 parked it on the grass and has promised big things in Jan! No sure what or why, but I suspect he has his hands full at the moment with the Brazilian F1 party. Oh if only…. How many months does it last?
    WHC legend and guru and this inspiration for this week's hotlap motor, @moodyryder was a Saturday driver this week. A good lap, a quiet post, but it's very reassuring to see he's keeping an eye on us.
    Our very own late Sunday, late evening poster @DriverModFTW barged in, upsetting the near perfect composition of this summary, delaying it by an hour and demoting yours truly. Amazing sympathy shown by the stewards and he has made it into the summary, but with the black and white flag that hangs above the last chance saloon!
    Lastly, but most definitely not leastly, finally @Lewisxbone hauled himself up from his scratcher and posted. Mr Lewis Xerxes Bone had been under considerable and increasing pressure to come out to play, he felt terrible and didn’t want to, but he did. That is the example he sets, for us to follow.
    -----

I'm sure you are reading.... This is a big thought and shout of support for those who want to join in but, for the moment, are unable to. We’re thinking of you and praying you return soon. Big ups!

I’m very grateful and hugely appreciate all of the supportive comments I’ve received recently, one of them, which was sent as a PM included a vid, which is just GENIUS! I hope he shares with you. I can’t thank you all enough for playing, so obviously enjoying and making it all such good fun.
    “Chuffed oot ma gutties” chaps, thank-you.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Biner, Tibor Sólyom, LeiF and 5 others like this.
  5. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Much fun last week with that, I did have a sneaky few more attempts but unable to better my time “gracefully “ conceded my defeat to gravy who laughed all the way to Sunday looking forward to this weeks challenge.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Belated happy 50th, TW. I'm absolutely certain everyone here appreciates your time, effort and most of all your spirited enthusiasm.

One thing however. What's this about my swearing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. Thanks for your kind words @Laughing Gravy

Quote from my review above: "It must be because he doesn’t swear!"

To quickly clarify, I was referring to your rival's repeated use of a general purpose expletive describing a type of intercourse!

You, Laughing Gravy, are on a higher level in my mind - faster, sophisticated, urbane and beyond repute.:)

8. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Understood, kind sir. I was merely attempting to clear up any misconception that whereas most of my free time is spent in my library reading the classics, I am not above reveling in the baser pleasures associated with being a vulgarian.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk