1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 163 – The whining baby’s first step

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Lewisxbone
    2.19.369 - XB1

02C146FB-AAA8-4649-9195-632A92942DD8.jpeg

I’m back!!! well kind of.
    I’m rustier than an old nail.
    I need to get back involved, even if it’s just a way of switching off by getting some laps in.

I’ve got the dreaded funeral tomorrow so my plan is to post my lap today, then I’ll be wanting to try and attempt to improve before the chequered flag drops on Sunday, meaning I’ll have to get back on the wheel at some point this week.

Thanks for all the nice messages and posts, over the last month, I’m extremely grateful.

2. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Nice one Lewis. Great to see you.Guitars and cars are a fine way to loose yourself;)

3. Neilski

Neilski Alien

I think I'll be happy with a more reasonable target like 2 or 3 seconds from him! (Don't forget it's a long lap and he's probably not done yet ;))
    Great to have you back!

4. Very great indeed to see you back @Lewisxbone!:D
    That's made my day!:)

5. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Ah I guess I already had enough of this track :confused:

6. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Those apexes may be hard to find but it'll grow on you if you give it a chance ;)

7. Stan Getz

Stan Getz Simracer

Stan Getz
    2:32:492
    ps4

Need more practice Laps are getting clean but way too slow

Attached Files:

8. Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2020-1-27_20-58-39.png
    Apexes? I'm seeing double, almost at every turn:)
    It's prompted a spontaneous ditty:

I was trying to find apices,
    but my bewilderment increases,
    it's tearing my lap time to pieces,
    I'm better off polishing f**ces!
    :eek:

9. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Here is my lap, lots of small mistakes. I won't do another lap :confused:

10. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

ChaosChris
    Xb1
    [​IMG]

Fun car.
    First time on this track so still having issues with turn in points. Missed so many apex’s o could have my own podcast..
    easy to see where the 10 sec or so are left out there but beyond my skill level to grab them. If I have a flyer I might get to a 25 or so but happy with this after 13 laps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

Ya wee dancer!
    Tried that and mine seems to slide across the track a lot more. Clearly you have a better car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Umm, you still have the track grip way low (95%) which will cripple your laptimes.
    Oh wow, nice! :eek::confused::D

13. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

:D:D:D

14. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

365gt
    PS4

Good grief,i forgot about those long sweeping bends.Fun car to drive.Only messed with fuel and psi.

IMG_0959.JPG

15. Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2020-1-28_18-31-54.png
    Inspired by, but not even close to @GoodGame.eXistenZ 's lap.
    Thanks for posting!

DonZmeuheu, Lewisxbone, 365gt and 5 others like this.
  16. WHC 163 Tuesday Standings

1. existenz - 2:17:789 PC
    2. Lewisxbone - 2.19.369 - XB1
    3. DriverModFTW - 2.19.409 PC
    4. Totall Wrytoff - 2.21.138 PS4
    5. Sissydriver - 2.24.844 PC
    6. 365gt - 2.24.996 PS4
    7. ChaosChris - 2.27.164 Xb1
    8. Stan Getz - 2:32:492 ps4

--------------------------------------------
    *:confused:---THE LAPPING TIMES---:eek:*
    -Bringing you the BIG News on Tuesday-

** @Lewisxbone is back and lapping, and he's not rusty!**
    ** RSR has admitted a database administration error has caused the loss of ALL of @GoodGame.eXistenZ 's fabulous lap records **
    ------The person concerned has apologised directly and is upset this has happened. But he is not as upset as @GoodGame.eXistenZ ----
    ** There has been a whacky feel to the forum this week, fed by @365gt and @gamma500 and on reflection, a weird poem by Wrytoff **
    ------------------------------------------

On a personal note, I would like to wish @GoodGame.eXistenZ all the best in rebuilding, no doubt improving on, his formidable set of record times on RSR. It's a huge job, but we all know, he is the man that can do it!:)

17. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

without assuming anything to anyone - this explanation is very good, database administration errors - very good, really good, very serious, I really like it. o_O:oops::rolleyes:

18. Mistake, or foul play, is not our concern.

Our concern is that RSR has ruled that @GoodGame.eXistenZ 's driving is, in fact, very excellent.

His reputation is untarnished, his times are more than valid.
    We wish him the best and will watch his come back with excitement!:)

Hope he has time for the WHCs too.:D

sissydriver, gamma500, 365gt and 2 others like this.
  19. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Glad to hear it. Good job they have backups, right? (They do have backups, surely??)

20. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Laughing Gravy
    PS4 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk