1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 2.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by John Gordon, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

So any rules. Assists on/off time of day ect.

2. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Time 13:00
    Assist Factory
    Ambient Temp 25

3. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

OK thx.

4. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

No problem, have fun!

5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  6. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

To me, the best bit is that we are on different platforms (Xbone, PS4, PC) and we can have loads of fun setting new lap times, breaking our personal records, sharing the setups and giving tips to each other.
    All this is happening in very friendly and chilled out atmosphere.

No console vs pc flame wars etc, you say!?

[​IMG]

Outstanding job, gents!
    Congrats to everyone participating in those events. :D

7. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

8. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

@Graveltrap could you make an addition in the OP for a thread link to a general chit chat /advice tuning set up exchange thread or a separate one 'cause there are a lot of posts to trawl through - the same as Guillames leaderboard one? These could be included and refreshed each week? And thanks for stepping up - Best wishes to John Gordon hope you r ok - :)
    I wonder what he's doing?....
    [​IMG]

paul_wev likes this.
  9. EMW SMILER

Grand Apeiron and HavanaB0B like this.
  10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I think it's better to keep all the information in one place for each challenge.

However A thread for ideas and suggestions might be a good idea. The forum locks down posts for editing after a certain period of time so I can't do anything with the op for weekly #3.

Maybe that would help cut down on confusion.

I also think the combo shouldn't be released until the new thread is made, I know you guys are raring to go, but it will make it easier to track what is live and what is finished if the old thread disappers fairly quickly...

Unlike this one which keeps popping back to the top ;) My bad this time :eek:

I don't want to step on Johns toes, But I am happy to help, we all have other commitments and a few different bodies willing to run the thread for a week may be of use...

Grand Apeiron and EMW SMILER like this.
  11. EMW SMILER

THREAD IS CLOSED