1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 213 – Godzimola

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Feb 6, 2021.

1. HandyAndy1962

HandyAndy1962 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    HandyAndy1962
    1:58.484
    PC

Not a great lover of Imola, especially after some very boring F1 races in the early 2000's. Personally I was glad to see it taken off the calendar as there was so little overtaking but I know some like it.

Attached Files:

2. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

I am so glad that series is over....no fun, stupid BOP and lots of crashes :(

Anyway. Video:

3. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Rod100
    Xb1[​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

4. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    AC
    Rod100
    Xb1

1 sec improvement after watching goodgame's video.[​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

5. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

Did this last night after a few laps. Couldn't improve after am hour and a half. I don't know. I'll have to take different approach.

Attached Files:

P308R, Peggy11, Rod100 and 4 others like this.
  6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

ACC

Lewis
    1:44.139 - SX
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-2-9_18-0-47.png
    Shakedown laps in the kerb hating brute.

8. Improvement
    AC
    BenBB
    1:54:178
    PC
    S'.PNG
    Quite a lot of drama in the lap, which deserved a custom screenshot for explanations !
    I've pushed it 1cm too much getting out of the chicane Acque Minerali in the second sector (see bottom left), and the RSR app went mad "they say you cut the lap !", but the in-game referee somehow validated it...
    That's a shame, because I had found the tenth @GoodGame.eXistenZ has kindly left us in first sector (0'149 exactly !) :cool:
    Never had my name alongside the king in any sector in any WHC so far, but well, now I know it's feasible :rolleyes:

9. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, you can cut T1 by a bit and that is where my delta showed -0.16 but I messed up the next chicane. It is a difficult corner to get right in most street cars as you need to position your car for the the straight and often cannot take the left hander flat out.

10. Improvement
    AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-2-9_21-6-37.png
    Very slightly better.

11. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

Getting difficult now... think I need a lucky lap.

Attached Files:

12. Weekly Hotlap Challenge 213
    Midweek Leader board
    Imola

Assetto Corsa Hotlap:
    Nissan GT-R NISMO

1. GoodGame.eXistenZ - 1:52:909 PC
    2. BenBB - 1:54:178 PC
    3. Peggy11 - 1:55:990 PC
    4. Emmanuel Tubbiolo - 1.56.423 Xbox one
    5. Totall Wrytoff - 1.56.633 PS4
    6. Rod100 - 1.57.342 Xb1
    7. HandyAndy1962 - 1:58.484 PC

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotlap:
    Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 version

1. Lewis - 1:44.139 SX
    2. Sissydriver - 1.44.370 PC
    3. Mike Reynolds - 1:45:099 PC
    4. SlowGrayAudi - 1:45.201 PS4
    5. Peggy11 - 1:45:276 PC

Midweek at Imola, wrestling Godzilla: In AC @GoodGame.eXistenZ is very smoothly impressive and 1.1 seconds faster than the previous WR. Equally impressive, @Benoit Boyadjis is less than a tenth off it.
    In ACC a weather bound @sissydriver put in a series of improvements to take the lead, until @Lewisxbone arrived at speed to provisionally claim the top spot.
    Behind them, three drivers are split by less than two tenths!
    A few grumbles about the GT3 car's handling and @SlowGrayAudi 's driver feedback report back to chief engineer might take some interpretation, (Godzilla's affinity for large testes) but he wins an eloquence award for clarity of emotion.:)

Plenty of time until Sunday to finesse those laps, or resort to the Oxygen Destroyer!*
    * https://www.quora.com/What-can-kill-godzilla

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  13. Improvement
    AC
    BenBB
    1:54:010
    PC
    s3.PNG
    Side quest 1: beat previous 1&2 of RSR leaderboard, check !
    Side quest 2: get a sector, check !

14. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Hey Simracers ;)

Unfortunately, due to the fact that the new DLC has been released, I am forced to drive in Snetter / Doning and Oul (all tons). There is no time left for the WHC this week.
    The update is mega!
    Multiclass AI !!!!
    So many improvements with 1.7

Look forward to spring / summer on the consoles. The new tracks are awesome.

Have fun, will jump in again next for next WHC for sure ;)

15. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Pc build is coming together!

Managed to snag a 3070 MSI Suprim X (not what i wanted, i wanted an EVGA XC3 Ultra) which was wayyyy more than I wanted to spend. It was $825, vs the XC3 Ultra which would've been $630.

But they only had 11 (all MSI) available and we were all queued up outside microcenter 1hr before opening.

So if i wanted a GPU i had to buy it.

I might go back another day to see if they get anything cheaper in. $825 is 3080 money.

Also it was below 0°F with the wind. Miserable.

Attached Files:

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Oulton_steepcurve.jpg

Oulton_jump.jpg

Oulton.jpg

Cant wait to drive the WHC here - this will be absolute amazing! Only some months to go :cool:

17. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

That's it for me. Really thought I could've been in the 1.55 but I didn't..

Attached Files:

18. elmiau

elmiau Gamer

AC
    El miau
    PS4
    [​IMG]
    It was really difficult. The car feels heavy but the four wheel drive helps. I feel like I could go faster but I need to practice more.

19. That's a weekly feeling, common to most of us I reckon!:)

20. P308R

P308R Hardcore Simmer

Hey Guys,

It has been a huge while due to "life" taking up most time but I wanted to pop in and say "Hi". Haven't played AC and ACC for a very long time but today I had to fire it up :)

AC
    P308R
    1:56:578
    PS4

IMG_20210214_143537870.jpg