1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 216 – At opposite ends of the frenetic scale

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

Had a quick go last night. Hope to have an other chance with Goodgame's tip..

Attached Files:

2. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Thanks a lot for that. I'll do whatever you say... is fixed cockpit view the one where we don't see the wheel? The one where we see only the dashboard?

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  3. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

E
    Exactly :)

4. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Improvement
    AC
    Emmanuel Tubbiolo
    Xbox

Yep. It works..
    They went out for a minute so I tried.

Attached Files:

5. Neilski

Neilski Alien

What are people doing for toe in the AC challenge? The default is extremely positive at the front. I have tried that, and the maximum extreme at the other end, and they aren't as different as I expected...

6. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

I'm at 1 front and 3 back. Helps me putting gaz early coming out.

Neilski and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  7. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

The car is just weird. So I went for full neg. at the front. Might lead to increased lift off oversteer.

8. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

AC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:41.595
    PC

Im not sure if i just suck at AC on PC or if my AC has something odd with it. I feel like im super slow on AC vs ACC.
    upload_2021-3-7_8-25-8.png

9. Neilski

Neilski Alien

AC
    Neilski
    PC
    Yes indeed, slightly interesting handling on this car. I settled on the most negative front toe I could get (which was still positive) but even now am not sure I could tell the difference in a blind test :)
    (My wife was drying her hair in the same room as me when I started to drive this car, so I was driving with headphones. Long after she was gone I was convinced I was still hearing the hairdryer in the background but I then realised it was just the weird engine/turbo noises :D)

upload_2021-3-7_15-38-29.png

10. caly82

caly82 Simracer

ACC
    Caly82Race
    XB1

3A67D481-9AFF-4554-9B94-931784ED0742.png

11. upload_2021-3-7_17-56-59.png
    That's it for WHC 216!
    Here are the results:

Weekly Hotlap Challenge 216
    ====Results========

Assetto Corsa Hotlap
    Alfa Romeo 4C at Laguna Seca

1. GoodGame.eXistenZ - 1:37:520 PC
    2. BenBB - 1:38:415 PC
    3. Neilski - 1.38.870 PC
    4. Emmanuel Tubbiolo - 1.39.872 Xbox
    5. Total Wrytoff - 1.40.562 PS4
    6. TinPeach - 1:41.318 XSX
    7. SlowGrayAudi - 1:41.595 PC
    8. Rod100 - 1.42.493 Xb1
    9. Laughing Gravy - 1.43.149 PS4
    10. Jimmy_3226 - 1:43.360 PS4

******RE-REVISED!*******
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotlap
    Bentley Continental GT3 '15 at the Nurburgring

1. SlowGrayAudi - 1:56.322 PC
    *2. Caly82Race - 1.57.177 XB1*
    3. SFR_rallimoilane - 1:57.579 Ps4
    *4. Mike Reynolds - 1:57:567 PC*
    5. TinPeach - 1:58.434 XSX

It is @GoodGame.eXistenZ and @Benoit Boyadjis at the top again this week! Congrats to GoodGame for improving his World Record by a tenth and to BenBB for P2, but the promised challenge for top spot didn't materialise....:)
    @Neilski 's Sunday drive was at a great pace and he comfortably takes P3 from @Emmanuel Tubbiolo , who has spent the week defending it - so that effort and enthusiasm gets him the occasionally awarded WHC Driver of the Week!
    upload_2021-3-7_18-12-12.png
    On ACC it is @SlowGrayAudi 's week! Over a second faster around the Nurburgring in the Bentley.
    EDIT: Many apologies to @caly82 - He takes 2nd Place!!! Sorry for the cock-up!!:oops:
    @local_man1234 is back and takes P3, good to see!
    And @TinPeach defies the pain! Wow great dedication and possibly great medication! :D

Thanks for your contributions this week, onto WHC 217 - a two week event with five challenges. There will be a combined Leader board for the 3 AC Challenges , for the "TW Centenary Championship Cup" :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    SlowGrayAudi, Neilski, Rod100 and 2 others like this.
  12. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Ahhh that's nice. I'll take it... Thanks a lot TW

13. caly82

caly82 Simracer

Hi Totall Wrytoff,

I’m gone down to 4th place because I posted too late my best lap? :)

14. :eek:
    No not at all!!
    It's because I have completely cocked-up!

Many apologies @caly82 , very sorry!:oops::oops::oops:

I have edited the results.
    Congratulations on P2 and my apologies again.

15. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Also, sorry to say for me, as much as I would have loved to have beaten Mike, I’m nearly a second slower than him.

16. :eek::eek::eek:
    YES! Apologies to you @TinPeach
    Apologies to all the ACCers!
    Having a nightmare! Once it goes wrong....

Many apologies to @mike reynolds and @TinPeach , I have corrected the leader board again!
    :oops:

17. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

Certainly no need for any apologies considering the amount of effort you put in and great job you do.

18. caly82

caly82 Simracer

Don’t worry...that's what happens!!
    Thanks! ;)