1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 218 – One for the road

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Mar 21, 2021.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

AC
    moodyryder
    ps4

It being your last one.
    20210328_145216.jpg

2. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

3. Neilski

Neilski Alien

AC
    Neilski
    PC
    Well, I've been neglecting my wheel for a while but I'm very happy that I checked in again just in time to bid a fond farewell to @Totall Wrytoff and thank him for his superb stewardship of the WHC for this last couple of years.
    Fantastic job, fella! Huge thanks for your tireless work and hope we see plenty of you in the future. And of course you have handed on the baton to another fine racer (with whom I've shared a few virtual tracks, mostly driving through his dust :)) in @Pretend racer!

Meanwhile, back on track... Wow, this car is insane. Being a little out of practice (and having rarely driven this beast) it actually took me three attempts to get past the first corner on the way to the S/F line. LOL. I then adjusted my steering ratio because my old shoulders just can't hack 900 degrees with a car this twitchy.
    In my hands it seems to prefer being a wee bit sideways but my time is still miles behind the much more controlled speed of @Pretend racer (so I'll console myself with being a little quicker than his best time of a few years ago :D). I'd love to blame it all on my rubbish setup but sadly he shared his in the video and mine wasn't so much different :p Had quite a few attempts and just managed to squeak under 2:40 in the end!

upload_2021-3-28_15-36-35.png

4. upload_2021-3-28_17-59-8.png
    That's it for WHC 218 and my stint at the WHC helm!
    Thank for all of your support over the last 101 WHCs, it's been a great ride and I'm delighted to have made some good friends along the way!
    Over to the excellent @Pretend racer , please show him as much support as you have me!

Here are the results:

Weekly Hotlap Challenge 218
    Results

Assetto Corsa Hotlap
    Shelby Cobra 427 S/C in the Highlands

1. pretend racer - 2.36.561 PC
    2. Andrei228 - 2:37:557 PC
    3. Totall Wrytoff - 2.39.663 PS4
    4. Neilski - 2.39.767 PC
    5. Peggy11 - 2:39:803 PC
    6. Moodyryder - 2.40.805 PS4
    7. HandyAndy1962 - 2:43.583 PC
    8. Rod100 - 2.45.815 Xb1
    9. Laughing Gravy - 2.48.714 PS4

@Pretend racer wins! A substantial improvement over his time of 4yrs ago, puts him on the top step and one second ahead of P2. Congrats Pr and all the best! :)
    A big welcome to WHC to @Andrei228 and wow! 6 months into his sim racing career and he takes P2, driving one of the beasts of the game! Brilliant showing, lets have more!
    I take P3!:eek: I have a sneaky feeling @Neilski and @Peggy11 are being generously deferential for my last WHC. Top blokes!:D
    @moodyryder is a WHC veteran, a very loyal WHC supporter and out of retirement for a second time! Great to see and much appreciated!
    @HandyAndy1962 is climbing up the timings week by week! Good to see! And @Rod100 , also in the loyal supporters box, has torn himself away from the world's most comprehensive barbeque machine to get around the highlands! Cheers! @Laughing Gravy 's tribute had me laughing. As the longest playing player, he is the top player in WHC! Delighted to dive, ride and chat with you bud! Thanks for your support!

Assetto Corsa Competizione
    Ferrari 488 GT3 at Misano

1. SlowGrayAudi - 1:35.709 PC
    2. SFR_rallimoilane - 1:35.772 PS4
    3. Mike Reynolds - 1:35:871 PC

Over in ACC, firstly a big thanks to @mike reynolds for organising the ACC events so smoothly.
    Everyone is on the podium this week! Mike set a tough challenge and clearly David Perel's pants were on fire at Misano!
    Congrats to @SlowGrayAudi on the win, but it's all very close!

Over to @Pretend racer , thanks again for all of your contributions and support! :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021