1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 234

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

Ferrari crash video:

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

2. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    local_man1234
    1:20.420
    Ps4

PS_App_20210715_053238.jpeg

3. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

pretend racer
    pc
    [​IMG]

I finally had some time to play with the setup and put a few serious laps in. I had to work pretty hard to get into the low 20's - I'm with @Benoit Boyadjis I have no idea how to find another second lol.

Attached Files:

4. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Mike Reynolds
    6 laps 11:15:399
    PC

Good fun that, but a lot of time to find to match SGA....hopefully get another couple of runs in

ACC WHC Header.PNG

ACC WHC Header2.PNG

5. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Im waiting on local_man to come and stomp me. Your times are pretty decent! I had to turn up my brightness to see more lol. it was pitch black in the first run.

Pretend racer likes this.
  6. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    local_man1234
    11:07.146
    Ps4

PS_App_20210716_011431.jpeg PS_App_20210716_011437.jpeg

Think this will be my only run for this one @SlowGrayAudi. Not fancying the combo so much. I used default wet with map 1 and pressures to 30psi.

7. SlowGrayAudi

Improvement

AC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:20.842
    PC

Added more front toe, i think its -9 now.

I doubt ill be at BB, pretend racer, or Local_man's pace one this challenge. Apparently on PC I'm 5th in the world now. Ill take that.

upload_2021-7-16_2-58-0.png

upload_2021-7-16_2-58-39.png

Attached Files:

8. SlowGrayAudi

I found out real quick that the default wet map 5 was slow af. I used a quicker one as well.

Pretend racer and local_man1234 like this.
  9. SlowGrayAudi

Improvement

AC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:20.577
    PC

Just pounding around.

No purple sectors but a new fastest time lol. Damn i suck, Theoretical best is a 1:20.387

Almost 0.2s on the table. fml

upload_2021-7-16_15-23-8.png

Still 5th in the world. Whoever this Zeus guy is he keeps improving.,

upload_2021-7-16_15-22-40.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  10. SlowGrayAudi

Improvement

AC
    SlowGrayAudi
    1:20.571
    PC

ehhh

I just realized that Pretend racer is Zeus lol!!! FML im slow.

Can you guys slow down lol so i can try for a top 3 here in AC ;)

upload_2021-7-16_16-16-44.png

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  11. TinPeach

TinPeach Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    TinPeach
    11:42.906 / 6 laps
    XSX

Ok, this is a little embarrassing to admit considering this is an endurance racing sim I’ve had for some time. I’ve never actually raced in the dark before - ok, I’ve said it. I’ve completed races that get darker, but never actually ‘proper’ dark, and this first attempt has rain thrown in for good measure - thanks for that!

Anyhow, I’m hoping I’ll be able to find much more time. I’ve only used the stock wet setup for this run, which isn’t the best. I’ll try and fit in another try (or two), but with Silverstone weekend upon us, I’m pretty busy with work.

Attached Files:

12. SlowGrayAudi

Google acc engine maps. The default map is slow. I think its either 1 for fast dry or 4 for fast wet. Make sure to change it to one of those.

13. SlowGrayAudi

Its definitely not my fault for planting the seed in Pretend's mind lol :p

14. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

AC
    Peggy11
    1:21:015
    PC

599.png

Reasonably happy with this time. I might have another attempt before tomorrow night to see if I can break into the very high 1:20:xxx. There's a lot of motorsport to watch this weekend though, so we'll see :)

15. AC
    BenBB
    1:20:286
    PC
    Capture.PNG

Not my actual best (1.20.143 on RSR), but the last screenshot I took before pushing to enter the 1:19 zone, without success :rolleyes:
    I tried A LOT of different setup adjustments, and I'm still totally unsure of what's supposed to be the optimal alignment setup...
    Don't really understand how sectors 1&2 could be improved by 4/5th each - that's clearly alien territory

16. AC
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-7-17_15-5-24.png
    Not my favourite car but this is a great track for it.
    Did a few laps to get the tyres sorted, default settings otherwise, what a slow time...

17. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

@Totall Wrytoff , better a slow time than no time at all! That has been my motto lately.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

18. SlowGrayAudi

Good.game is out there pounding around. I just checked the leaderboard and hes on top! I doubt ill improve on my time. A lot of racing on tv today and tomorrow.

19. AC
    Improvement
    PS4
    upload_2021-7-17_16-24-16.png
    More to come...

20. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer