1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by mister dog, Dec 15, 2016.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

2. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im gonna listen that next time i play driving games and see if ill get faster.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

6. David Rona

David Rona Gamer

the bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. +1

8. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

It's great to read the easy input with your eyes, but sometime it get to a point you see physical limitation on your own part.

You can see the name of the song, but quite insane starting at 0:59....

9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

When my soul feels sick and tired nothing works better than good drums

Libor Sabrik likes this.
  10. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Gamer

One for the classic, endurance racers rather than the modern sprint open-wheeler or crash-bash touring car types:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

12. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

esox71 likes this.
  13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

14. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

oh yeah!

15. Reis

Reis Rookie

Sorry, guys. I know it is old and almost everybody have already listen to it. But I love to listen to this. And of course, I love the video too:

16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

17. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Just a cover and shredding is not done in LZ songs...

I stopped at 4:13 when it really got boring as h*ll.

Cheers
    Robin

18. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer