1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What do you expect from 1.0.0 ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mkotechno, May 5, 2019.

1. BTW: A real life Blancpain GT3 car have an automatic brake or limiter thats kicks in at a predetermined point during the formation lap?
    Would be nice to hear more about it.

LATE4APEX likes this.
  2. Sascha Henken

Sascha Henken Rookie

I expect to have all cars and tracks available with the 1.0 version. Fully blown Flag System with Penalties. A good damage model with random failures if you drive the car wrong or too hard. But the most important stuff is more optimization on multicore processing. A smarter AI to race with offline and good matchmaking online...

3. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I didn't know that, this is what appears to happen now with AI, which for me, eliminates a lot of the issues we have.

Good find !

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  4. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Does the official Blancpain series have drivers that once they start their car, slam on the throttle and hit the car in front of them?

Echo_29, Ludovick daoust and chksix like this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

no because they are doing full formation lap :D
    and we are on last corner of the track and people likes to rush for whatever reason lol

6. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

(Whishlist :D)
    I expect to have TrackIR support, because this is the FOV I would like to use:
    [​IMG]

and this is the FOV I'm using, with minimum compromise to have, at least, have one mirror completely visible :(:
    [​IMG]

warth0g and ChivasRx like this.
  7. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

OMG the thought of doing a full formation lap in an open lobby with some of these ‘people’ behind you is plain horrifying. I can imagine my back end destroyed, maybe even a cracked windshield, and as you cross the line as you take the flag, your SA could be down 10 points.

8. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Try smashing the second chicane of zolder multiple times, your right front may surprise you

Sascha Henken likes this.
  9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I know there will be tool tips but I would love to expect a manual in pdf about everything in the game about what does what, for reference. I dont want to search through posts on the forum, not that there is anything wrong with that but its a pain in the diffuser:p

anthonylroy, PiretSS2000 and warth0g like this.
  10. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

I agree 100 percent with this!

bgil66 likes this.
  11. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I'd love that and my money is ready to be spent on a head tracker. I never used it but I can imagine that the screen changing a bit according to your head movement is super immersive. And of course helps with mirrors. If they eat 35 % of FPS although not in the FOV, I'd like to see them at times, no? ;-)

12. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Polish and optimizations, it's actually all i need for now. Without that the content is only half as fun.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I had track ir years ago but barely used it, my main issue is its quite un natural your turning your head but the eyes go the opposite way to look back at the screen.

In VR headtracking is a natural process as you turn your head but eyes will also look straight ahead or even more into the direction your turning your head. I also often got disoriented at the exits of corners with which direction the car was traveling and often ran off track when I thiught the car was going straight but it wasnt yet.

Really cool to see apexes and traffic in a blindspot but it just always felt a bit off so it mostly gathered dust.

14. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

It's definitely what I miss the most in ACC is the lack of TrackIR.
    To start with, it's much more immersive, sure, but using TrackIR in simracing for more then a decade, I really miss the possibility to chose my preferred FOV and, at the same time, be able to check the mirrors, cars on either side or look at the turn and see to where to point the car. Furthermore, I'm one of those guys who likes to have a clean HUD as much as possible, so the use of the virtual mirror or radar or is something that I really want to avoid as much as possible.

15. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

TrackIR is very versatile and allow to tweak the view change to the head movement so it's quite intuitive and natural.
    Mine is setup in a way that, when driving, the simple body movement that any of us tend to make while driving, altougth we're completely static :D, is enough to change the view to make a huge difference on how I see the turns and point the car.
    For checking the mirrors and/or cars on my side, I have to make just a little head movement when looking to either side of the monitor (TrackIR benefits greatly from wide monitor) , again completely natural.

Of course, just as VR is not for everyone so it isn't TrackIR.

LeDude83 likes this.
  16. iker17

iker17 Gamer

No Matchmaking Confirmed by Kunos... No hope for this game now with the horrible server list online sistem

17. What i expect :
    - Less bug, all the referenced bug corrected. 1.0 -> bugs aren't acceptable.
    - Acc server for linux
    - General optimisation
    - I expect too, the rating will not be reseted...

And I hope we will be a lot of people to play this awesome game !

18. Naer

Naer Gamer

Do you have a link to that confirmation? If true, really disappointment.

19. iker17

iker17 Gamer

Naer likes this.
  20. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

My thoughts on MP

It will evolve, there will be a influx of new drivers and this may cause load, havoc and unwanted disruption aka crashes. Some people will learn, take the game for what it is and improve, others will not even try as it will be simply another game to goof around with from time to time. While the Lets just cause kaos crowd will always be just that, they carry the mentality to just make it miserable for everyone. IN the long run by osmosis they will fade and come, it is the way things are. It is IMO no different then running 24hrs Lemons or Lucky Dog, these series attract the wannB as well as pros, the way to serious and the weekend warrior. The Series 24hrs Lemons and Luckydog where established to bring a community together that is not that serious yet serious. Majority know they will never be a F1 racer, never win a world championship but join because it is fun, clean and a close nit community that respects the series for what it is a group of wide range individuals that bring a $500 car to race for welded to gether trophy and the 1st place teams do not get one, it goes to the most break downs oil leakers and penalty teams most of the time. Great times.Of course comes the new team with a car that is not in spec or they are as slow as a caddy driving 98 year old in florida and have no idea about rules. those that take it far to serious that bump and grind and push typically dont last long. Its a weke end of fun, cordiality and a lot of drinking Saturday Nights.

So it will evolve, just have fun

Son likes this.