1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

What effect does the hardware used have on how ACC is perceived?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Luis Branco, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Where did you buy the bucket seat from?

2. Dufloth

Dufloth Gamer

Load cell changes the perception dramatically in any sim.

Talking about PC, I recently changed from i5 4690k + gtx970 to i7 9700k + 2080ti.

The difference is a blast, not only graphics-wise. The whole driving experience changed after this upgrade

3. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Its an Autostyle bucketseat BS1 I bought from a Dutch discount shop.
    The thing is they are a dutch company that only deliver in the Benelux countries.
    U could check for an OMP TRS seat, Sabelt entry level for the next best thing price comparable.

Coanda likes this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thanks mate I'll check it out. I am looking for something ok but not crazy expensive because shipping seats outside the US/Europe costs a fortune.

5. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Yeah buddy no problem, those 2 brands or perhaps a Cobra seat should sit around 200 to 250 euro price bracket. If u could find those in some local Aussie store then your set. :). Cannot go wrong with those options. Good luck bro.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I don't live in Australia anymore and thats my problem for this sort of gear.. I'll keep hunting around.. Thx pal :)

GroteBakkes likes this.
  7. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Ah lol, sorry assumption is still the mother of a f ups :p

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

its all good mate.. i did live there for 30+ years so it stands out like dogs balls in some of my posts :D

GroteBakkes likes this.
  9. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Where do you live now? Were you born in Australia or were you an import? Lol

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Born & bread downunder... I now live in S.E.A.

btw unless your aboriginal we are all imports ;)

11. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Lol, so you moved os for work?

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Nah..

13. ignission

ignission Racer

Judging by the amount of time you spend on this forum, my guess is that you're a pipe and slippers man these days :D

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

maybe..

15. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Didnt want to retire in your own backyard then?

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

How old do you think I am?

17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I don't know your age, but I know your secret, you're the girl at your avatar!:D

Serge M likes this.
  18. warth0g

warth0g Simracer

Played a little ACC tonight to check out the update and I was reminded what a terrific match the Fanatec Mclaren wheel is for the game. It’s absolutely perfect for it - rotary switches for TC and ABS and a fun key switch for the MFD which you can also twist, to which I have mapped ECU maps. Just perfect and it’s probably the cheapest Fanatec wheel too, which is the icing on the cake. Highly recommended!

19. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Your response to the pipe and slippers comment intimated that maybe you were retired and you didn't move for work, so I guess somewhere between 55-65:D

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

cheeky dog! Nowhere near it.. :D