1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 What happened with public online servers??

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

[​IMG]

Hi kunos guys!

What's happening with the online servers in assetto??
    Now there are only 10 lobbies available, and only 1 with GT3 cars...

And so more friends Confirmed the same.. only 10 lobbies..
    We are from Spain BTW..

We all now that there isn't a lot of activity online.. but it isn't a reason to trim lobbies.

Anybody more see only 10 lobbies in the online???

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What's happened to ACC FFB Jan 3, 2024
    ACC Physics ABS problem ? Physics ? What happened here ? Dec 7, 2021
    ACC General Discussions What happened to the development of ACC? Aug 25, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer This just happened to me in a race today and I'm mad. (Revenge crashed for no reason) Jan 28, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What has happened to the rain on the windshield of the car??? Sep 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting What just happened?? Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Driver changed never happened and then dsq Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Don't understand what happened during race May 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What happened to? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting crash with error pointing to graphic engine, happened exiting a session Dec 1, 2018
    Console Lounge What happened with servers? Oct 15, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Can't really tell what happened here, but must have to do with the curbs? Oct 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What happened to the weather settings? May 26, 2017
    Console Lounge What happened? Nov 15, 2016
    XBox One Discussions What happened to lobbies in Australia? Oct 20, 2016

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im just guessing but maybe it is because the upcoming patch or something? As I said, just a guess.

4. ondraayyy

ondraayyy Rookie

They are working on this issue now I'm assure of that. Same thing happened in the Asia Region

5. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

It's strange... but,before the other updates that didn't happen..
    Let's see..

Would be great to have an official answer to now what's happening

6. ondraayyy

ondraayyy Rookie

That's one thing kunos never do

demonized likes this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

You guys are only seeing around 10 lobbies also??

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just had a look on Xbox in U.K. There's 120 lobbies available most with ping of less than 60ms. But only 5 people online.

Donnced2 likes this.
  9. Horus

Horus Alien

Total balderdash! They reply when they have a chance, unlike Ubisoft that send you an automated email telling you they WILL NOT reply. Kunos are out to make a game, not have a social media outlet. Give them time.

Ischemica and alex72 like this.
  10. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Simracer

You must be new here. There are literally hundreds of posts from the developers on various aspects of the game.

Hagen, TitzonToast, Ischemica and 2 others like this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks for the reply, only affects PS4 then?? maintenance maybe? strange...

12. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

13. Dying_Snail

Dying_Snail Gamer

It's was like this for me earlier today just after psn came back online from "maintenance" around 1pm and by about 2:30pm (uk) it was all back to normal it was all very strange.

14. ondraayyy

ondraayyy Rookie

Oh, I'm sorry for judging, yes I'm new here. Then I guess I'm really hoping Kunos will read our posts

Johnnypenso likes this.
  15. Horus

Horus Alien

Read! They can just about make the best racing game available, don't push your luck. :p

16. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Just checked mine there I've a full list.. image.jpg

paul_wev, Donnced2 and Horus like this.
  17. ondraayyy

ondraayyy Rookie

Horus likes this.
  18. Horus

Horus Alien

Could not agree more, but not knowing the limitations of the PSN network that might be a bit less than possible. It would be great if you had the same opportunity as us PC guys, private lobbies and such. Time will tell, let's hope it is in favour of what you desire.

19. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

There are custom and private lobbies for both Dirt Rally and PCars already on PSN.
    The network can handle those just fine.

Tomcul likes this.
  20. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks for the reply! tomorrow i will see again and hopefully it's fixed for me also..

Just like someone above said, i could be due the PSN maintenance.
    But still strange, cause once the maintenance over all should work correctly.

But yes, assetto is a great simulation game but has to improve his multiplayer and add public and private customised lobbies in a hopefully very near future.

Thank to the community to look and aid in this issue i get!

21. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

maybe because dlc is not working online??]

i don't see the point of playing online with or without friends if i can not use ythe content i bought(MX5 cupcar for example)