1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Si., Jun 3, 2019.

1. Si.

Si. Simracer

Title says it all, just a bit of fun :).

For me, I got 3 track medals at Paul Ricard while doing the SRO Esport Event, final time was only good enough for #724 on the leaderboard but considering I’ve done very few KMs at PC it felt good :). So close to getting onto lap 6 too.

Oh and I got my first CP point, yep only 1 but it’s a start!

To post in here you have to sing out loud the title in the style of Heather Small , no cheating :p:D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Hillclimb Trento-Bondone sub-10 Nov 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is the BOP overdone for the 2018 Aston Martin at Monza? Feb 3, 2020
    Bug reports Multipalyer looks abandoned Jan 28, 2020
    General modding discussion How is laser scanning done? Jan 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Done. Sep 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Since AC feels abandoned.... Jul 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Well done Kunos! No TAA Ghostiing in V1.0 May 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Has anybody done a Summit Point mod? Apr 25, 2019
    Screens & Videos Little video with Toyota Supra at Trento Bondone Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Fatal Error when Q session is done and about to switch to RACE Dec 27, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Trento Bondone on console? Why not? Jan 3, 2018
    Suggestions Add Barbers motorsports park. Not another track that everybody has done!!! Dec 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Well Done Elfyn Evans Dec 6, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Trento Bondone track limits problem Nov 15, 2017

3. Default

Default Racer

I finally reached platinum, but during the next race I'm somehow back to bronze.

4. Erik Frisen

Erik Frisen Gamer

I stayed through a whole CP race even though all but 1 driver left before qualifying started. That takes some patience and commitment, and also reminds me that we need a signup system for CP races o_O

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I got up and cut my toenails without my wife asking me to...

Gevatter and Alistair McKinley like this.