1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What I dislike about ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by R1-Limited, Apr 23, 2019.

1. The hud customization. Really like all the AC apps we could use, I know this wont be the case here due to partner restrictions, but some of those apps we currently have would benefit from some of the things implemented in AC:
    -ability to make the larger or smaller
    -mouse drag ability
    -setup screen with AC actual values was really nice, dont know if thats a possibility here.

Nev Roberts and LATE4APEX like this.
  2. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Some people still didn't realize this thread was meant to be a joke.

R1-Limited and Slowheit like this.
  3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Funny how many people say they don’t like the Lambo, my favourite car and I get very good pace out of it. Can see how the Bentley wins endurance rounds, it’s a very comfortable car to drive, takes curbs well.

Have had some great races recently on our league servers that just leave you wanting more but also exhausted after several hours of racing

4. What I dislike is that the SA filtered server are always empty. Or in other words not filtered servers exist. :mad:

D.Jankovic likes this.
  5. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I always seem to log on at the wrong time too. The best servers seen to be either empty, full, or mid-race. :(
    Kunos' Zolder server is decent, but the race is a little short at only 20 mins...

6. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

I guess it´s all my fault then!:D

7. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

No its my fault its my thread, its mine, mine mine its all my fault :eek:

8. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

That's the opposite of what the BoP is trying to achieve. It would bring the hellcat closer to the opposition, but cars with lower weight, better wright distribution and lower drag would still hold an advantage since they are better designed as race cars.

9. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Is BeBop DeBop Dehoop DeHoop

10. Paolo Velardo

Paolo Velardo Rookie

I solved this problem in the nvidia control panel and manage the settings in 3d, and in the global settings tab click restore and apply ..

11. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

There is absolutly no way you solved this problem. Nvidia has no mechanical advantage over the ManbearPig