1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What in the heck is going on here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bill, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill

Bill Gamer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/we-need-your-opinion-license/

First off, wtf is a Ruf?
    Second, why in the hell do you guys have such a boner for Nissan?
    Third, don't we have enough expensive European cars?
    Fourth, 6% for Honda? Really? Is racing a Civic really going to make your spine tingle? FFS man.

For real, I could go on and on about how much those results piss me off even though it's from like a month ago before I showed up around here.
    I'd really like to know wtf is going on in peoples heads to get that.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room What the heck is going on?...wheel and controller settings misbehaving using Content Manager Jan 1, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting SIM has some Freezes problems going on, tech questions to check. Aug 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals 1.9 & T300 - check here if you feel mushy ffb Apr 24, 2023
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Assetto Corsa Joker Checker Dec 7, 2022
    ACC Gameplay [1.8.11] Starting on wet tires causes tire change to be unchecked by default in pit menu Mar 11, 2022
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues LUT Generator - WheelCheck_1_72_2 not working - help? May 21, 2021
    ACC User Interface CHECKERED FLAG Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Tools "Spawn/Checkpoint-Mod" Jan 6, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Checksum Failed on Tatuus FA-01 Dec 28, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions WheelCheck software Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Tools WheelCheck software Nov 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Disconnected from server please check connection GRR Oct 27, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds X-bow R checksum mismatch since 1.16.4 Aug 18, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Checksum Error When Friends Join My Server But Only With Kunos Content Feb 29, 2020
    ACC User Interface Check/uncheck in the MFD and open multiplayer chat Feb 11, 2020

3. just be happy they are hearing us and letting us choose the
    cars and tracks we want to see in the game.

4. Mitch12

Mitch12 Gamer

Ruf = porsche
    whats going on in peoples heads is I guess what they like and would like to see in the game.

5. Blupp

Blupp Gamer

6. Faran

Faran Gamer

First off, Ruf makes cars that look like Porches, and pretty much ARE Porches as far as I can tell.
    Second, because they LIKE Nissan, maybe?
    Third, we don't have enough cars in general. If you want American muscles I'm sure they'll pop up sooner or later.
    Fourth, Civic's are amazing, so yes.

Don't get pissed off at people OPINIONS, they are OPINIONS, and if you don't agree with them, tough luck.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.