1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What is AI set at in the special event races?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Evan Wood, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Evan Wood

Evan Wood Rookie

Hi was wondering what AI was set too in the special event races for this current build?

Thanks

Evan

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Previous Special Events Set to Default Dec 20, 2021
    Console Lounge Missing special events on xbox one version Assetto Corsa Ultimate May 4, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room [ Assetto Corsa] Special Event-Virtual Le Mans Classic 2020 Jun 15, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Special events do not work correctly with statistics set to "multiplayer only" Dec 14, 2019
    ACC User Interface Setup saves filenames special characters Jul 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Haven't access to the topics! (especially for Multiplayer Settings thread) Jun 6, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Assetto Corsa] Special Event-Le Mans Classic 2019 Opening Registration. May 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface Special Characters allowed in setup names, causing issues. Apr 20, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Special even setup resets to safe setup all the time. Nov 24, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room [RC] Special event #8 - SEAT LEON EUROCUP - ESTORIL - Wednesday 7/6 at 21.30 [ASSETTO CORSA] Jun 3, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room [REPARTO CORSE] Assetto Corsa Racing Team ita - Time Attack - Special event - every months Jan 1, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Custom ai setup doesn´t work for custom special events Aug 5, 2015
    General modding discussion Custom career/special events: loading ai and player setups Jul 14, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Special event "faster" impossible despite perfect setup etc (post-rc; dragrace 400m pagani zonda r) May 12, 2015

3. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I think they are set to 100%, because I can’t beat them :p
    In Quick races I must set it to 85%, otherwise I am always alone on the track...

4. YobSoddoth

YobSoddoth Rookie

I'd love a bigger field spread with those. In quick race I can sorta run with the worst of them, but in the special events it was like hotlapping (coldlapping in my case) until the leader rams me off the track. I don't mind top 10 being as hard to get into as it is, but it will be cool to have a couple of cars to race against in the back.

5. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

I'm pretty sure level of opponents is in the loading screen. If I remember correctly Lambo @ Nurburgring was 97% with 50% agg.