1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

What is "GPU-accelerated startup"?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Strummer, May 12, 2014.

1. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

I think that's the right wording. I just noticed this item in the options menu and I'm curious about its function. Many thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions GPU-accelerated game launcher Nov 24, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashing every time between startup and 20min of play May 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes on startup, Everytime, after update May 23, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Load different graphics settings at startup May 22, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting *fixed* crash at startup "could not connect to steam" Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash on startup [antivirus/security software blocking access to userdocs] Feb 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Crash on launch [BitDefender/Antivirus settings preventing file creation on startup] Jan 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Black Screen on Startup Dec 18, 2019
    ACC User Interface Typo in legalese during startup Aug 17, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0.7 crashes at startup Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.07 crash on startup Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 crash at startup. Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Immediate crashing at startup, every time. Aug 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash on Startup Since Final Release Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash on startup with the UE4-AC2 May 13, 2019

3. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Maybe the game start faster?

4. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

It enables gpu acceleration for the launcher (the GUI).

5. I think launcher will use your graphic card to handle the Gui. I disabled it 'cause usually i alt-tab game for hours, and my graphic card increase temperature for nothing ;)