1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

What is the best way to improve your ACC rating?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by HoneybadgerF1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. HoneybadgerF1

HoneybadgerF1 Rookie

Hey everyone,

Just curious if the best way to improve your ACC rating(s) is to make your way through the single player career mode, do single event time trials, or participate in quick join races. Trying to improve my ratings so I have access to the most servers. Thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room What is the best way to improve your driving? Jun 4, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Best Track Settngs For Improved Performance..? Sep 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Improve my graphic setting to the best Jul 13, 2016
    ACC Virtual Reality What is the best cpu/gpu combo to run ACC at max settings Sep 2, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Best Wheels to Play Assetto Corsa Competizione Aug 18, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Best Cars for each Track Aug 10, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions xbox servers and best laps issues Jun 12, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Missing special events, driver statistics and best lap times May 2, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What GT3 Is The Best All Around Car? Apr 7, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Best hostning site for AC servers? Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards What are the best car-track combinations for SA? Mar 9, 2021
    ACC Physics Best Shifting Point? Dec 2, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Best lap time missing from Single Player tracks PC version Oct 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What best IA your training? In aggressive? Oct 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars best 911cup and lambo ST liveries Oct 17, 2020

3. Si.

Si. Simracer

Depends which rating you are up to e.g. to get 50 Pace you will need to do the Special Events. Other than that I think the best way is to play the mode you enjoy most. SA will increase quicker in MP than SP if you can keep out of trouble i.e. it might be worth driving more conservatively and defensively for a bit. If you concentrate on raising your CN and CC ratings you will ultimately improve as a racer which will make it easier to raise your SA as you’ll make fewer mistakes.

deadmeat2k and Derrellbiffle like this.
  4. What Si. just said. Concentrate on your CC and CN and the rest will be easier to raise, along with making you a better driver. I found it easier to do single player hotlap mode to get my initial ratings up and then race against the AI with the same combo to raise SA and RC. Also you can choose a specific rating in the hud, this allows ongoing feedback while on track to raise the rating.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    PiretSS2000, DiRTMark and Si. like this.
  5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I've just been grinding with the AI in SP to get my SA up. Just make them slow and tootle around with them without touching them (be prepared to take corners like grandma driving to the supermarket once a week).

sherpa25 likes this.