1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What is the next step?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

tw1st and Raklödder like this.
  2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I hope they will add a 0.7 before releasing for the sake of bug fixes, improving stability, AI and the UI even more, plus maybe even more optimizations. Also so the community can help test how the rating system will handle online, to further optimize how the rating system works.. This in order to give them some more time to deliver an even better game than it already is. There seem to still be some bugs with multiplayer, but it seems quite stable already and definitely playable.

I think it might be a good idea, although not so much realistic (please Kunos :D), that they will release all other cars and tracks before actually releasing the full game. I think the community as a total is better at finding bugs/glitches due to the sheer amount of users, than Kunos as a team can with a very limited amount of testers.

Either way, we'll just have to wait and see what Kunos will do. In the meanwhile I'll be getting my *** beat by the AI :D

Rioku likes this.
  3. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

That’s super interesting, because in two weeks time the next round of the IGTC takes place just down the road from there in Laguna Seca.

https://www.intercontinentalgtchallenge.com/event/116/laguna-seca

2+2=713?

Echo_29 and carlossanchez97 like this.
  4. I appreciate your galopping fantasy but no way.
    Incoming the announcement of ACC removal from Steam and it will be a Epic store exclusive (ooops, too soon?? Sorry but I had to ride the wave for once) :D

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

well we will not have to wait for too long...GDC starts tomorrow till 22nd. some teasers soon hopefully?? from GDC

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  6. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

The nest step...I’m receiving a set of Fanatec V3 pedals today! If I love them, Clubsport 2.5 and rim by the end of next month, which should be before 1.0 release sometime in May. To speculate a little, another car and track release in April, maybe Silverstone and the Audi.

7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Thanks for a good laugh. I don't have any social media accounts and would have missed it. Also it's good to know that they have a sense of humor and aren't robots like others in the business.

8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Has it been stated that will the price go up again at 1.0? (with all contents) If it stays at current price, then it might be possible

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

AFAIK, it stays at the current price. Don't quote me on it tho :p

10. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

What's the next step? EGS exclusivity for 1 year! :p I know it won't happen, just playing with the thought... :D <--- ban this user! :eek: However I'm also looking forward to GDC and maybe, hopefully, AMD will give us a quick tease!