1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Generic What is your 5 year plan?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by MetalHeader, Mar 7, 2018.

1. MetalHeader

MetalHeader Rookie

Yo bros and brositas, I had too many beers tonight and decided to chat here;

WHAT IS YOUR 5 YEAR PLAN?

Yacht, Super-car, mansion? Playboy model? Pablo Escobar-size IM empire? TELL ME!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Mooding question. Need "Physically" explanations. May 17, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres explanation of values in tyres.ini Apr 27, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer MP explanations Apr 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs did you have any plans to update FFB and add more effects like spin ffb signal? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions is there a planned damage model? Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Advanced graphics settings explanation? Mar 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any plan to upgrade FFB? Feb 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any plans for adding COTA to the tracks available? Dec 6, 2018
    ACC General Discussions HUD Tire App Explanation? Nov 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Future DLC plans for ACC l Replay highlights l Interview with Kunos Simulazioni Sep 26, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars DLSS planned? Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Settups and car lifted to invisible plane Sep 14, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Plan to upgrade my window 7 to window 10, what are steps and cautions I need to take before prceedin Jun 26, 2018
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres tyre tester app explanation Apr 2, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Plantronics RIG 500 HD users Nov 15, 2017

3. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Survive skin cancer... Rest of my life seems not important anymore at this point, just survive.

4. Horus

Horus Alien

@Maxidyne good luck, make sure to look at some of the alternative medicine that have had some miraculous results. Some of the people that have created cures for all manner of ailments have been truly browbeaten by the Rockefeller trained medical community, Nurse Rene Caisse, Harry Hoxley, Dr Simoncini, there are so many others. With most things there are charlatans but there are also some that have watched nature and seen how animals heal themselves BUT the one thing that helps most is keeping positive and enjoying life. My best wishes to you, man hug from the UK.

One of my favourite sites, take it with a pinch of salt if you wish :- https://www.naturalnews.com

One of the greatest stories :-

How nature can sometimes show us the way :-

None of these were posted to tempt you to spend money only to see that we are not all that clever and nature has ways and means we have either forgotten or have ignored. Remember it was an accident with a sandwich that helped create the first antibiotic. Stay strong my friend.

Schnipp, Maxidyne and Hugo Catarino like this.
  5. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Thank your kind words @Horus. I will look into it. At the moment i'm getting immunotherapy.

the_stig90, Horus and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Horus

Horus Alien

My thoughts and bests wishes Sir. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Walk in nature and see all the beauty that surrounds you.