1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic What is your 5 year plan?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by MetalHeader, Mar 7, 2018.

1. MetalHeader

MetalHeader Rookie

Yo bros and brositas, I had too many beers tonight and decided to chat here;

WHAT IS YOUR 5 YEAR PLAN?

Yacht, Super-car, mansion? Playboy model? Pablo Escobar-size IM empire? TELL ME!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Unplanned multiplayer server outage Mar 13, 2024
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyres physics, need some explanations on FZ's, Dx_REF,LS_EXP's and MULT Jan 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Explanation of a display in online mode Jun 1, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars FSR Custom Setting Explanation? May 7, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Interesting plan from Porsche using Assetto Corsa Feb 11, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Possible desync? Looking for some explanation [Teammate lost connection to server] Dec 4, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Any plans for console to get text chat and keyboard support Mar 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Marco Massarutto interview from GT Planet Feb 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Any plans to fix the broken stats ? Dec 30, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Explanation of PS4 Wireless controller settings Oct 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Future Plans Jul 22, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Keyboard support planned? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controller Settings Explanations Jun 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Your plans for online races / cp races Apr 17, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Camera clipping plane Apr 11, 2020

3. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Survive skin cancer... Rest of my life seems not important anymore at this point, just survive.

4. Horus

Horus Alien

@Maxidyne good luck, make sure to look at some of the alternative medicine that have had some miraculous results. Some of the people that have created cures for all manner of ailments have been truly browbeaten by the Rockefeller trained medical community, Nurse Rene Caisse, Harry Hoxley, Dr Simoncini, there are so many others. With most things there are charlatans but there are also some that have watched nature and seen how animals heal themselves BUT the one thing that helps most is keeping positive and enjoying life. My best wishes to you, man hug from the UK.

One of my favourite sites, take it with a pinch of salt if you wish :- https://www.naturalnews.com

One of the greatest stories :-

How nature can sometimes show us the way :-

None of these were posted to tempt you to spend money only to see that we are not all that clever and nature has ways and means we have either forgotten or have ignored. Remember it was an accident with a sandwich that helped create the first antibiotic. Stay strong my friend.

Schnipp, Maxidyne and Hugo Catarino like this.
  5. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Thank your kind words @Horus. I will look into it. At the moment i'm getting immunotherapy.

the_stig90, Horus and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Horus

Horus Alien

My thoughts and bests wishes Sir. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Walk in nature and see all the beauty that surrounds you.