1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What screen are you using for ACC?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Stekelly1980, Apr 13, 2019.

?

What type of screen are you using for ACC?

1. Super ultra wide monitor 32:9 (chg90 etc)

11.8%
  2. Ultra wide 21:9

19.2%
  3. Wide screen 16:9

36.8%
  4. Triple screen

14.3%
  5. Vr headset

17.2%
  6. Dual screen

0.7%
  1. chakko

chakko Alien

My "pwnage" 24.5" Full HD 60 Hz monitor. I rock with it. Once in a year or so.

2. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

BenQ RL2455HM monitor

3. chakko

chakko Alien

A BenQ as well here, the GL2580HM.

4. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

Hmm well as a 144hz user myself you'd better get then 144hz and 1440p monitor, upgrading just the 144hz is waste of money, its better obviously, but getting 250 ish eur monitor just for hz is not worth.

5. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Ok thanks I haven’t done any research yet but this helps:)

▣ HiTzz likes this.
  6. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

ASUS ROG PG 348.
    [​IMG]

Coanda, mbayenh and esox71 like this.
  7. mbayenh

mbayenh Rookie

Same as Paul! I have upgraded from a 43 inch Samsung 4K but 60Hz and no go sync. Screen tearing is gone and I would advise anyone to try a real PC monitor for sim racing. It’s so smooth especially when paired with a 2080 Ti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Sutton likes this.
  8. pRojectop

pRojectop Gamer

Samsung CHG 90

Coanda likes this.
  9. Schumi-01

Schumi-01 Rookie

Acer Predator x34a , overclocks to 100hz, but keeping it at 60hz.

10. Ozelot S

Ozelot S Racer

LG 34uc79g-b @ 120hz since 2 years for sim racing :)

11. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Curious what the guys with the super ultrawides think...... looking at these lately

12. cooknn

cooknn Alien

What resolution are you running in ACC with that monitor?

13. Drathuu

Drathuu Gamer

3x27inch Monitors @ 5760x1080 Running on gtx1070. Have managed to live with the stretched FOV, much prefer RF2/PC2/Iracing rendering for triples, but as unreal engine doenst support it, will make do. (Game is still awesome).

14. Hi,
    3 old 22"Iiyama screens here ....

15. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

3840x1200

cooknn likes this.
  16. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I have some fairly thin edge monitors (Acer KG271C) and even with those I still need to set the total bezel compensation to 100 pixels in the Nvidia Surround settings, so I end up with 5860x1080. I much prefer it though since I feel those 50 pixels between monitors are needed for a smooth transition.

17. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

An Ancient 47 inch Samsung @ 1920x1080 60hz
    It works

18. ziffel

ziffel Rookie

19. Stefanoes

Stefanoes Gamer

I am currently using a 35 inch 3440 x 1440 ultra wide 120 hz screen (AOC AG352UCG6)

It’s a really nice screen :rolleyes:

20. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

HTC VIVE and soon hopefully a Valve Index :)