1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What tracks would you like to see Kunos add? (Google Survey)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Robert M525, Jul 28, 2016.

1. That means that you invalidated the survey yourself by limiting the track choices, to your choices! :D

I guess that now, it be even more valid to just count the suggestions in the messages themselves than those of the forms.

2. My list:
    1) Circuit de La Sarthe
    2) Indianapolis Motor Speedway
    3) Potrero de los Funes
    4) Targa Florio
    5) Mount Panorama

I think it could be interesting to race the maseratti 250f in indianapolis, adding one or two models from indy500 50's. Potrero de los Funes is a wonderful argentinean circuit located in San Luis (see pic) potrero.jpg

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  3. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'm getting more used to the revised Hockenheim, for F1 it seems to promote good racing. I wish there could have been a shorter loop into the forrest to retain more of the flavour of the old track, tbh I was never a fan of the old layout though.

One for AC in the future?

4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Very good track Hockenheimring, definitely has a place here. Would love to see it in the game after watching today's F1 race.

Mogster likes this.
  5. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Very interestingly, in the LWTCHI stream (catchy acronym) this poll was referenced and a track high up in it was suggested to be likely to come soon™.

Le Mans, Road Atlanta, Elkhart Lake, Sebring and Suzuka were all dismissed, so I guess Laguna Seca or Bathurst. Donington, Monaco and Hockenheim (really?) are the others that could be considered 'popular', I guess. If I missed any clues maybe someone can fill me in.

6. RuaOnze

RuaOnze Gamer

The MODs Donington and Paul Ricard are already very good, so I gave preference to other tracks.

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Wasnt licensing a US track mentioned lately? I'm not sure in what context though.

8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Surely, it's going to be Laguna Seca. :(

9. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

I would guess that's highly likely. Would make a lot of sense to tie in with their Porsche centre in Los Angeles too.

10. Laguna Seca would be OK. Put it this way, I would welcome it a lot more than Le Mans or Bathurst.

11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Well I would have either before having Laguna Seca.

But then, I've had my share of "things I want" with the Red Pack and likely the 3 Porsche DLCs, so if others are happy if Laguna Seca is included, so be it. ;)

Marco was kind of hard to understand, but didn't he say something about Bathurst as well?

12. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

In no particular order...

Mt. Panorama. A roller coaster mad house. How can you not have it?

Mid Ohio. Maybe the most underappreciated natural terrain road course, very challenging, and my home track where I have all my real car miles.

Mosport. Original home of the Canadian GP. Another great natural terrain course, and frighteningly fast...

Sebring. Home of the longest running professional road race in the Western Hemisphere. Nuff said.

Circuit de la Sarthe. An absolute must have.

As you can see I prefer the old school real race tracks. The modern crop of country club F1 tracks are too flat, too featureless, contrived for TV, and frankly, boring.

And please for the love of petrol, do not give us Laguna Seca. It's sole claim to fame is one corner, the corkscrew, other than that it's an over rated track, and far from the best in North America.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Linus27 likes this.
  13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Voted for both of these. Unfortunately it has been said in a stream, that without rains and nights it is not very useful to take them (it leaves very nice room for AC2).

Mentioned that it is rather popular track in this voting, didn't say how popular "more than 3%". So I guess it is any over 10% or 20%.

However, really should go and practice that track - Red Bull Ring.

PS... please let it be Montreal.

14. RS10

RS10 Simracer

I doubt anyone in their right mind would go to Turkey to laserscan a track

15. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...if this is the thread they were talking about, there were 4 track that stand to the ~50%.

- Circuit de la Sarthe
    - Laguna Seca Raceway
    - Suzuka Circuit
    - Mount Panorama Circuit

And from their talk:
    24h races are out for AC1, so this means Circuit de la Sarthe is not comming!
    Mount Panorama Circuit was not considered yet!
    Suzuka Circuit is Japanese track (aka very expensive)!
    Laguna Seca - no one said anything except those 50%

So, it's either Suzuka (since they said a big surprise) or Laguna Seca.

Cheers...

16. I think its Laguna Seca. Someone asked about tracks in Europe and Marco answered no.

17. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

Nor Suzuka, nor Laguna Seca are in Europe :)

18. Yes, that´s exactly why, Laguna Seco is not in Europe. No European tracks in sight as I understood.

19. Robert M525

Robert M525 Gamer

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this? Are you referring to this?

If so, anyone know about where in that 2 hour and 15 minute video that's mentioned?

On a side note, here's the current voting standings is order of votes (for easier reading):
    1. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, 294, 45.10%
    2. Suzuka Circuit (Japanese Grand Prix), 291, 44.60%
    3. Circuit de la Sarthe (24 Hours of Le Mans), 275, 42.20%
    4. Mount Panorama Circuit (Motor Racing Circuit Bathurst), 246, 37.70%
    5. Circuit de Monaco (Monte Carlo), 175, 26.80%
    6. Hockenheimring (German Grand Prix), 138, 21.20%
    7. Watkins Glen International, 132, 20.20%
    8. Sebring International Raceway (IMSA, WEC 12 Hours of Sebring), 129, 19.80%
    9. Donington Park, 115, 17.60%
    10. Road America, 104, 16%
    11. Road Atlanta (Petit Le Mans), 94, 14.40%
    12. Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Canadian Grand Prix), 89, 13.70%
    13. Circuit of the Americas (United States Grand Prix, IMSA, WEC), 82, 12.60%
    14. Lime Rock Park, 80, 12.30%
    15. Hungaroring (Hungarian Grand Prix), 79, 12.10%
    16. Autódromo José Carlos Pace (Interlagos), 75, 11.50%
    17. Autódromo Internacional do Algarve (Portimão), 66, 10.10%
    18. Fuji Speedway (WEC Fuji 6 Hours, Super GT), 63, 9.70%
    19. Yas Marina Circuit (Abu Dhabi Grand Prix), 61, 9.40%
    20. Albert Park (Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit, Australian Grand Prix), 57, 8.70%
    21. Daytona International Speedway, 56, 8.60%
    22. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, 55, 8.40%
    23. Long Beach Street Circuit, 48, 7.40%
    24. Sonoma Raceway (Sears Point/Infineon Raceway), 44, 6.70%
    25. Circuit Paul Ricard (4 Hours of Le Castellet), 43, 6.60%
    26. Istanbul Park (Turkish Grand Prix, ELMS), 42, 6.40%
    27. Virginia International Raceway, 41, 6.30%
    28. Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport Park), 38, 5.80%
    29. Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours (French Grand Prix), 33, 5.10%
    30. Sepang International Circuit (Malaysian Grand Prix), 31, 4.80%
    31. Autódromo do Estoril, 28, 4.30%
    32. Marina Bay Street Circuit (Singapore Grand Prix), 24, 3.70%
    33. Bahrain International Circuit (Bahrain Grand Prix), 23, 3.50%
    34. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 22, 3.40%
    35. Shanghai International Circuit (Chinese Grand Prix), 18, 2.80%
    36. Detroit Belle Isle Street Circuit, 14, 2.10%
    37. Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (Mexican Grand Prix, WEC 6 Hours of Mexico), 13, 2%
    38. Portland International Raceway, 12, 1.80%
    39. Sochi Autodrom (Russian Grand Prix), 8, 1.20%
    40. Miller Motorsports Park, 7, 1.10%
    41. Valencia Street Circuit (European Grand Prix), 7, 1.10%
    42. Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez (Argentine Grand Prix), 6, 0.90%
    43. Korea International Circuit (Korean Grand Prix), 1, 0.20%
    44. Buddh International Circuit (Indian Grand Prix), 1, 0.20%

20. SimMan

SimMan Racer

singapore f1 circuit
    monaco

( mods are usually not good, so good quality versions would be brill )