1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

What's your Daily Driver?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by NWG.Slum, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Opel-King

Opel-King Racer

Opel Astra-J OPC 2015 with Panoramic-Windscreen and Cube Cross Race Pro 2018

Attached Files:

Callabrator likes this.
  2. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

nice CRZ always fancied one of those... the US DC5's still look nice just lacking some performance...

I went from the Prelude to the FTO and now still got the DC5 , I'm hanging onto this until the death of it as since I got the DC5 3 kids arrived so the next car I buy will have to be more family friendly due to the fact I can't get all 5 of us in it , just me and the kids :) .. luckily my wife has a Honda FRV so we use that anytime we all go somewhere.

Yeah I know its a nightmare getting the imports to the US , they are trying to tighten it up a bit in the UK too plus the exchange rate between Japan and UK has dipped so the cars are costing more to import over, when I bought my prelude it was 3-4k cheaper to have a JDM model imported than it was to buy the UK model. Although for the FTO and DC5 these were never sold in the UK so the only option was to import them.

3. 2018 Mazda3 2.0, stock. It's not bad tho !
    32235219_10213511231068850_3063765468348153856_n.jpg

Not a daily anymore but it used to lol. 1994 Mazda Miata, couple handling mods and what not, but completely stock power.
    IMG_1982-vi.jpg

Callabrator likes this.
  4. pons

pons Simracer

Dacia Sandero & VW T5

5. Daniel Wood

Daniel Wood Gamer

good news!!!