1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic WHC League and Mini-Series results and tables

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Apologies for the yawning delay in publishing these results, I needed a clear day as it turns out and I have been up against it recently.

After twenty-four rounds and much discussion with Tibor, we intend to stop publishing the overall league table… unless there's any sort of protest at all. I know you may have thought I had stopped it already!

We feel the gaps between points are now getting too big and Tibor Solyom, (spoiler...) having a Hamiltonesque year, has completely won.

Tibor Solyom, WHC League Champion
    In twenty-four Challenges there have been no DNFs, six 1sts and fourteen 2nd places, Tibor has smashed it and cannot be caught.
    He only has Saturday and Sunday to compete, so unlike others, there is no time for him to settle in and practice over the course of the week. He has just a handful of hours to set the car up, dial it in and blitz a lap. If he were employed by Mercedes F1 he would be the current FIA Formula One World Champion and Hamilton would be second. Bear in mind Tibor has achieved all of this, knowing that he has a second daughter on the way!!
    Many congratulations and very well done indeed to our champion and legend, Tibor Solyom!

The only men to really challenge him were;
    • Andy-R - who also gets legendary status for being Tibor’s nemesis, winning every WHC he entered, bar one. (pctm WHC#116) Too many DNFs or, better things to do, stalled his challenge.
    • Pretend racer - legendarily tall, used to straight roads, a great contributor and great teacher with his super informative vids. He is often sideways but always brilliant around the lap and almost never off the podium. Pretend racer lifts WHC to higher levels and we are very grateful.
    • Lewisxbone – compared to our Lewis, a Rolex looks unreliable. He is fast to start with, faster, then faster, then even faster. Lewisxbone shows us that practice pays. Lewis has gone through a tricky personal issue during the champs. He was man enough to share his issue with us and we are privileged to see his steel. He bounced back, he didn’t miss a beat and he is up there at the top of the table, winning our affection and respect.
    Since I’ve had the privilege to run WHC we have enjoyed some great moments on the forum but WHC just wouldn’t be here without all of your efforts, comments and laps. So really well done to you all and thank-you for keeping it rolling. There will be many more to come!

If there is a demand to keep the league going, we will start a new table, to level it up again. We will keep the monthly mini-series going, and keep and publish the scores for those.

What does everyone think? Please do give your feedback to us, we put a bit of time and effort in, it's very helpful to know what everyone thinks.

Onto the Results, overall and the last two mini-series below - our respect to and applause for the winners! The best in the world, many congratulations!

Round 20 and Final Results of Weekly Hotlap Challenge Championship League

1st Place and Champion!
    upload_2019-6-25_17-31-56.png

284 points....Tibor Solyom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equal 2nd Place
    upload_2019-6-25_17-32-28.png

243 points
    ....Lewisxbone...............................Pretend racer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Place
    upload_2019-6-25_17-34-19.png

170 points...Andy-R

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Place and driver...................................Points
    5. Totall Wrytoff…………………………………………...164
    6. LeiF…………………………………………………....……152
    7. F1415182235……..………………………………...……149
    8. Emmanuel Tubbiolo…………………………….……146
    9. Moodyryder………………………………………….…..118
    10. DriverModFTW……….………………………………106
    11. Mustang 500……………..………………………….…101
    12. Daniel Perez…………………………………………..…96
    13. AB770577…………………………………………...……98
    14. Biner…………………………………………………...….95
    15. mike Reynolds…………...…………………………….94
    16. LXM323……………………………………………..……93
    17. leli9……………………..……………………………...….89
    18. StyleF1re…………………………….……………...……88
    19. pctm……………………...…………………………...…..86
    20. DonZmeuheu………………….……………………….85
    20. Sissydriver………………………..…………………..…85
    22. Laughing Gravy……………………………..…………85
    23. Gijon…………………………………………………...….83
    24. Peggy11………………………………………………......82
    24. Sturunen………………………….…………………..….82
    26. 365gt……………………………………………………....75
    27. V8_KB……………………………..……………………..73
    28. dancamma……………………………..……………..…72
    29. ChaosChris………………………………………….......70
    30. flyingnugget…………………………….………….……68
    31. Johnk88………………………………..……………...….67
    32. ddsmak………………………………..…….………...….66
    33. le Bluem…………………………………….………...….65
    33. lemans86400……………………………….……….….65
    34. Tomcul………………………………………………..…..64
    34. cobra188d…………………………………………..…...64
    34. Hugo Catarino……………………………………...….64
    34. Pangyorhee……………………………………….….....64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il Campionato Italiano - Final standings

…………………………………….WHC# ..126….127..128….129….Total Points
    upload_2019-6-25_17-29-56.png
    1st Place - Tibor Sólyom…………..14…….15……...14…....13…........56
    upload_2019-6-25_17-29-46.png
    2nd Place - Lewisxbone………......11……..14………13……..11..........49
    upload_2019-6-25_17-29-38.png
    3rd Place - Pretend racer………....10…….13…….11……..15…...…49

4. F1415182235 ………………….3……….12…….12……..12……..39
    5. Andy-R…………………………..15……..…3…….15…......3……..36
    5. LeiF………………………………..7…..…...9….….10……..10.......36
    7. Daniel Perez…………………….13…..…3….…..3………14….….33
    8. Totall Wrytoff………………….4….……10…….8…..…..9…......31
    9. Biner……………………………..12…….….8……..6…......4……...30
    10. LXM323…………………….….3……….11……..7……...6..….....27
    11. Emmanuel Tubbiolo……….8………..4……...9………4……...25
    12. AB770577………………………9………..7………3……...3…......22
    13. DriverModFTW………………4……….4……....4………7…..…19
    14. Moodyryder…………………...6……….4……….4……...4.....…18
    15. Sissydriver………………………3……....6………4……...4.….….17
    15. Mustang 500……………..……3………..3……...3…......8….....17
    17. Laughing Gravy…………….…4…….....4………4……...4……..16
    17. ChaosChris………………….….4…….....4………4…….…4……..16
    19. Peggy11…………………………..4…….....4………3……....3….....14
    20. DonZmeuheu…………………3…….…..3……...3….……4….....13
    20. StyleF1re……………………….3….........3………3……….4….….13
    20. cobra188d……………………..3……......4……...3…..…..3……..13
    20. ddsmak…………………….……3….…....3……...4….....…3…….13
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Anglo-American Challenge

…………………………….WHC.130….131…132...133.Total Points
    upload_2019-6-25_17-26-3.png
    1st Place - Tibor Sólyom……15…...15….14…..15…59
    upload_2019-6-25_17-25-55.png
    2nd Place - Pretend racer..14…..14…..15....14…..57
    upload_2019-6-25_17-25-47.png
    3rd Place -Mustang 500...13…..…9….12....11…...45

4.Lewisxbone……………….9…….12…….10……..13……44
    5.Totall Wrytoff…………..11……..8..........8……...12..…39
    6.Emmanuel Tubbiolo…12…….11…….11……….4…….38
    7.F1415182235……………..3…….13…….13……….3……32
    8.LXM323……………………4…...10……..3……....10…...27
    9.Peggy11……………………..7…….6……….6……….8….27
    10.Biner…………………..…..8…....7………..7……….4….26
    11.Moodyryder…………..…3……..3……...9…….….9…...24
    12.LeiF…………………….…10…....3…….…3…….…3…...19
    13.StyleF1re………………….6…..…3……...3……….6…...18
    14.Pangyorhee………………3…….3……...3……….7…...16
    15.ChaosChris………………4….….3……..4…….…4…....15
    16.Laughing Gravy………..3……..4……..4……..…3…..14
    17.DriverModFTW………..4………3…….3……….3…….13
    18.lemans86400……………3………3…….4……….3…..13

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RRLeagues GT3 Masters VII in association with TREQ Jul 18, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR has League Nights on Friday's 7:30pm BST Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC/GT3] RRLeagues | 2.4h of The Glen Jun 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leagues Jun 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR ACC Discord Group (Leagues) Jun 9, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] TNRL | Thursday Night Racing League Season 01 Jun 4, 2023
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa Ps4 league dc link May 24, 2023
    Console Lounge Online League May 22, 2023
    Chit Chat Room 2TL Racing league - PC only Mar 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 2TL Racing League GT3 Mar 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Fatal Error Crashes in League races. Mar 29, 2023

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I might have lost only one since you started the league thing, I'm not sure. If you meant overall it definitely isnt right though, IIRC pctm beat me at least twice (probably more) and Ramon Culell a few times (a Lotus, an SUV and the 935/78 spring to mind) and also PhilS13 in the Aventador on slicks at RBR. Probably others I've forgotten also :p

4. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

It’s been a great idea and for the regular players I guess it is a motivator to play every week, but I think most of us play anyway if we can. The motivation comes from the fantastic combinations of car and track we get every week. I am not that bothered about the league in the same way Kubica is not bothered about the championship, it’s irrelevant as I just aren’t at the same level as you guys I am just happy getting improvement and learning by watching videos that you guys post.
    I suppose it depends on the time it takes to collate all the data and run the league at the end of the day. Just keep doing the weekly ones! I don’t always have time to play, and sometimes I play and don’t post. But they are always brilliant and keeps me coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Don't be modest and I am sure.
    The thread covers the WHC Challenges since the league started, 24 weeks ago.:) In those that you entered, you were beaten only once.
    So the compliment still stands, many congrats!
    Here is a link to all of the results https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KjKEiCR_8b8eN8wjZViS3nngrrKpXIDMn81LyD5G3aQ/edit#gid=0

If that doesn't work, I think Tibor can share the page/ link.

Lewisxbone and pangyorhee like this.
  6. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

I'm with @Chaos_Chris for pretty much the same reasons. I was not even really aware of the WHC as I didn't browse in the Console area but I found it eventually and am really glad I did. It adds another dimension to AC and helps to knit together a really solid community of like minded, fun loving, supportive car nuts. It also provides a training aid that helps build driving skills as you really have to explore the depth of the car and the track in order to get improvement.

No worries if you don't continue the championships...the weekly challenges are more than enough! Thank you for doing all this, @Totall Wrytoff.

7. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Ok good (and thanks) I read it twice and wasn't sure that was what you meant so wanted to mention for the record I've been beaten in the WHC way more than once :D

BTW I'm not fussed about the league thing either, seems like a lot more work and if it doesn't pull a lot of extra people in it probably isn't worth your time.

I'm hoping to find time to have a go at the Gallardo S3 thing this week. SRS currently have something that interests me in a timeslot I can race so I've been doing classic Formula Ford races the last few Fri/Sat evenings but I do have a soft spot for the ridiculous Lambo so fingers crossed I can submit a time.

8. There's no modest backtracking to modestly cover your modesty!:D
    It's quite clear.... The keyword is "League," as mentioned in the title of the thread and often throughout. I think you had a chance of winning the WHC League if you could have entered more...;)

Great that you'll have a go this week, looking forward to seeing how you tame the mad bull, please post the vid for us!

9. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Everything has been said above. It works perfect for me too. Thanks again guys for the fantastic work. I'll just follow yous from now on wherever you're going.

10. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Whatever direction you gentelmen decide on is fine with me. I'm just grateful that the WHC still exists, and I appreciate the time and effort from the people who have administered it over the years; Graveltrap, HavannaBob, Moody, Hugo, and now TC and Tibor.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk