1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Wheel vibration on grid

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by ayrtonkee, Aug 25, 2016.

1. ayrtonkee

ayrtonkee Rookie

Hi all! I received my copy of AC one day early and I have to see I absolutely love it so far! The only problem I'm having is that my wheel (Thrustmaster T150) vibrates a lot when not moving. It vibrates so fast that the wheel makes a loud buzzing noise which doesn't feel and sound healthy. When the car starts moving it stops vibrating.
    Before anybody asks: The day one patch is already installed.

Kaaarp likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec wheel: Braking vibration dead after 5 laps Mar 1, 2022
    Chit Chat Room CSW v2 wheel and CSP v3 pedals vibrations Jun 8, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues CSW V2 Wheel Vibration / Flashing Lights Nov 12, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Wheel vibration & Nordschleife replay Aug 27, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Steer assist in the setup screens [servo wheels vibrations] Jan 7, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 wheel shake/vibration Dec 7, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Engine vibration in the steering wheel Mar 20, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Steering wheel vibration in mod cars Aug 23, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Wheel massive vibration on start grid Apr 11, 2014
    Suggestions Wheel vibration/rumble when stalling engine Dec 21, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No vibration feedback on Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Cockpit wheel Nov 9, 2013
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering Wheel skipping first 10% Mar 30, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Better FFB in ACC for low-medium range wheels? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to hide steering wheel on XSX? Nov 26, 2023

3. Pistonprick

Pistonprick Rookie

Hi
    Have same problem with my t150 what ffb settings you using?

4. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

Hi, i have a TMX, i use 70, 30, 30, FBB, good by the moment, vibrate and noise down.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

5. Big Carolina

Big Carolina Rookie

I am having this same vibrating issue with my T150. I have the latest firmware. Sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't. More often than not

6. Big Carolina

Big Carolina Rookie

I absolutely love this game. But has anyone who has or had this issue found a fix?

7. Aaron12

Aaron12 Rookie

Same issue, and when sitting in the pits sometimes.
    Only way i can stop it is to press pause and wait at the menu until the count down or redlights.

8. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

T150 and TMX are basically the same . If you help it I use this configuration in the FFB 70 , 27, 27. weird noises have been solved . You can see in the video that the wheel does not sound, just cams...

Enviado desde mi SM-T715 mediante Tapatalk

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No solution for this? Stefano said that could be firmware problem. It isnt, i updated the t150 and the problem remains.

I dont want to lower the vibration, that is not a good solution. Also i like the way it is now (i have settings 70-50-50).

10. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

I raised a ticket with 505 games on the 22nd October and the issue was passed on to another support team on the 27th, haven't heard anything since.

Updating to the latest firmware (2016) eased the violence of the vibration a little, but it still feels like the wheel is trying to destabilise the planet and send us spinning into the sun.

I'll pass on anything useful I hear from the techs.

SlimCharles likes this.