1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

When will you finally save my best lap times?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by eg01st, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eg01st

eg01st Rookie

WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY FIX THIS?

I don't see it in 1.0.7 change log, and my game still does not save my best lap when I return to menu. Is it really that hard to write a save file with track name, car name and best time when I exit the hotlap session? If you can't do it now because of online features, just give me a chance to at least see my offline practice results! Come on, it's a racing game, this feature should have been there since beta...

jc1993, Pack34, FatnSlo and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Finally Got A XSX Jun 5, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC 60 FPS Finally On PS4 Pro At 1080p Apr 19, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Finally fixed ACC VR performance. . Sep 18, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Finally a huge performance boost in VR! Oct 14, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Analog ERS/KERS cluster finally working... May 16, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I have finally ordered my steering wheel Oct 3, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Wheels finally have a decent shading (thanks a ton Ilja!) Sep 20, 2018
    Console Lounge Finally...consistency! Oct 3, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Finally a Nords WR (sort of) Jun 21, 2017
    Chit Chat Room finally a proper need for speed game Jun 2, 2017
    Screens & Videos Video:v Assetto Corsa VR - What a time to be aVIVE! Finally OpenVR Support Mar 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room TIMED RACES OMG FINALLY Feb 16, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions TH8rs PS4 FINALLY FOUND A WORK AROUND! Oct 7, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One patch finally there! Post your findings here? Oct 6, 2016

3. cippo74

cippo74 Gamer

I use simhub to keep records at the moment there are no alternatives
    We are forced to write the times on a piece of paper

eg01st likes this.
  4. DEL-J

DEL-J Rookie

Yeah, I love Competizione, love it to death, but a racing game should never be considered public release that doesn't save friggin lap times. It's straight up weird. I am in the forums for this problem and another that I think may be related.

5. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

I use Motec to keep track of any car-track combo records. I believe that at some point it will come, many people seem to be asking for that feature.

6. cippo74

cippo74 Gamer

A car game must have the chance to save your lap time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.