1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where can i find ac leagues?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BDMao, Feb 11, 2015.

1. hman

hman Gamer

I'm in ACRL. If you have any questions, let me know. Also if you want to practice with people, usually there is someone on the NA Teamspeak.

Leemstradamus likes this.
  2. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Awesome, I will be looking to get some practice in. Of course this is a super busy weekend for me so I won't be on pace for the race but really looking forward to it!

3. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Just did my first endurance race and my first with the league you linked! Omg what a boat load of fun. Very well organized, and very friendly. Can't wait for the next race in three weeks. Didn't do all that bad for my first time. I'm expecting to do better in my next outing. Thanks for the link!

4. Jyrpsi

Jyrpsi Rookie

Don't mention it! Great to hear that you enjoyed yourself :) It's very good for the league as well to get new drivers joining in

Leemstradamus likes this.
  5. Ogure

Ogure Gamer

Yes, RaceDepartment is now premium only for the clubs and leagues (its like $2 a month or less) but will also be hosting a free public server as of the 1st.

6. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

We're starting a 4-week series using the Pagani Zonda R soon, Sundays @ 8 PM UK.

[​IMG]

Join if you're:
    - willing to share to improve yourself and others
    - unable to practice a lot but still want decent racing
    - a serious racer who gives back his position after a costly mistake

The ETCC:
    - simulated racing since 2007
    - primarily Forza Motorsport/Xbox 360/One focused
    - Assetto Corsa server available 24/7 (server located in France)

Zonda Trophy:
    - 4 week series
    - tuning allowed (you're allowed to fiddle with the car setup)
    - tracks announced at race time (from a beforehand announced selection of 6/7 tracks)

> View full rules

> Join us