1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Where do I post to ask for permission to use assetto corsa for demo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by makugx, May 6, 2018.

1. makugx

makugx Rookie

Hi

I'm creating a new REAL motorsport and using assetto corsa as simulated testing grounds to have a few top drivers make a competition demo with prizes.

I'm trying to find where do I post a request to use AC for that.

The demo will include several apps and mods.
    The demo will award cash prizes.
    The demo will be only used for 1-2 competitions only.

Thanks

PS: Reason for question is because my previous post got deleted for not asking this.

Last edited: May 6, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Not sure where to post this exactly Jul 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Where is the edit button in our posts? Oct 31, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Where are people posting lap times? Dec 9, 2013
    ACC General Discussions So wheres the mirror performance fix? Tuesday at 12:32 AM
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain regulation, where do I find them? Sep 4, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC in VR (Vive) - Where are the options? Where is the manual? Where is the guide? Jul 23, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Lock to Horizon? Where is it now? Jul 14, 2019
    ACC User Interface Where did the lock to horizon option go? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How to tell where you are in pace? Per track evaluation Jul 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Does ACC somewhere export times? Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where is everyone ? in the Where is everyone thread gone ? Jul 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where is everyone ? Jul 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions is skin editor hidden somewhere? Jun 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where are the developers ? Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver customization? where's that? Jun 16, 2019

3. makugx

makugx Rookie

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Have you actually read the EULA? Think its fairly clear what you cant use the regular retail version for.
    https://store.steampowered.com/eula/244210_eula_0

5. makugx

makugx Rookie

Ok, I went to the PRO version like the person who told me earlier in this post, and asked if I could use it for a 1 time deal to prove a concept.

There's several organizations using this already for more than I am going to use it, so I figure there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks!

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  6. makugx

makugx Rookie

Problem with kunoz is that they answer whatever's more fun. LIke taking down posts that make sense, which they don't get. but when you ask them something important, you never hear back.
    Interesting working method >_>

7. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

8. dentalfloss

dentalfloss Rookie

OP doesn't sound like someone that a legitimate company would be doing business with. Maybe he can work a deal with a Nigerian prince.

bigbawmcgraw, gandlers and Andrew_WOT like this.
  9. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Ha-ha, my thoughts exactly.
    [​IMG]

gandlers likes this.
  10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi,
    a "Chit Chat" forum is not the right place to ask about commercial info. Users garyjpaterson and martcerv gave you the proper information: EULA of the public Steam version doesn't fit your needs, so the AC PRO version is the proper choice. Please head over to https://www.assettocorsa.net/assetto-corsa-pro/ and allow us 10 working days to reply, thanks.

jim jones likes this.
  11. makugx

makugx Rookie

well, obviously it's not the right place.
    I'M ASKING WHERE THE RIGHT PLACE IS because when I put it where I thought the right place was, it was taken down.

Ok. So for a 1 time competition, where there's a price, we need a PRO version.
    And here I was thinking the problem would be if we were making constant money.
    Right. Ok. I'll go there.

Thanks