1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Where i can see my laptimes?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redadeg, Jun 5, 2019.

1. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Hi!

In 0.72. there was a button "Laptimes" it is gone now in 1.01. Was it moved elsewhere?

Where can i see my driven laptimes?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions is skin editor hidden somewhere? Jun 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where are the developers ? Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver customization? where's that? Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Where can I see race distance and gaps during race? Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Where I can see race info ain multiplayer? Jun 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where is 1.0.1 Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Rating going back where they were before.. Jun 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Anywhere to watch the Race in USA? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Flags, where are they? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions pit stop...where?!? May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where’s the stats? Best laps, achievements, etc May 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Where are the new parameters for the dedicated server? May 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Where is my pitbox lol? May 15, 2019
    General modding discussion AC Wiper Animations Tuturiol Anywhere? May 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions US racers - where are you? Apr 17, 2019

3. ignission

ignission Racer

It's been removed for now. I expect it will return alongside various other personal and global statistics in a future build.

n0aimatall and menos | M6 like this.
  4. Guenny73

Guenny73 Rookie

Klick deinen Fahrernamen mal an.

5. Juxtapuh

Juxtapuh Rookie

if you're paying close attention laptime will display on the MFD momentarily as you complete a lap

6. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Autsch

7. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Wo?

8. Arlo

Arlo Racer

when you're session has ended click on timetable then your name, then you can see the lap/sector times

9. redadeg

redadeg Racer

I thought in the main menue. Best laptimes for each car on each track...

In the session its clear....

its.me likes this.
  10. Arlo

Arlo Racer

Sorry then I miss understood the question. I don't know why our fastest lap isn't saved.

11. n0aimatall

n0aimatall Rookie

I was looking for this as well, it's not there. The personal record is also not updated.

It's a major "bug" or missing feature as I would say, I mean lap times in a racing game? Why should this be important... /Sarcasm off

I really hope they will implement some global leaderboard where you can see all the lap times and especially your friends times. I think that's the purpose of a hotlap to compete without other cars in the track.

12. Winston

Winston Simracer

On the subject of lap-times.
    There are a couple of things which either I missed or need sorting out.

One is it would be good to get the spotter to tell you if you have done the fastest lap of the race not just your fastest lap of the race.
    Also it would be good to be told if you beat your all time PB.

n0aimatall likes this.
  13. DowntownSIX

DowntownSIX Rookie

The entire radio system needs fleshed out, it's the same as the builds from very early access which felt...very early access.

14. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

If you do the fastest time of the race it says it.

15. Winston

Winston Simracer

Okay, so what does it say exactly?
    I've heard it say " you've done the fastest lap" or words to that effect, is that my fastest or the race fastest?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  16. n0aimatall

n0aimatall Rookie

That actually confused me as well, I think its only valid for this session, not overall.

The only thing thats overall is, to the best of my knowledge, the ghost car... thats your fasted lap ever. Correct me if I´m wrong..

ACC (and AC, lol) seriously needs a leader-board system as PC2... I mean I dont like PC2, but the leaderboard and the ability to add ghosts of other drivers is just great... thats what I want tbh. I do not care so much about online racing, my focus is hot laps.

17. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Gamer

The laptimes under the various weatherconditions would be even nice to have. I had no idea how fast/slow i really drive. Online you can see how fast the others are but offline....

toold likes this.
  18. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

It says "fastest lap" and "fastest lap of the race"
    I know it is confusing, but is what we have

n0aimatall likes this.
  19. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

I think I've heard him say "purple lap" as well, which should mean the fastest lap of all drivers in the current session.

n0aimatall and PiretSS2000 like this.
  20. Winston

Winston Simracer

Okay thanks.
    yeah the messages could do with a little work.

PiretSS2000 likes this.