1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where is everyone ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by cris, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dek

dek Racer

On holidays. After that Training camp, have some Mountainbike Downhill races on schedule.

Back in autumn maybe...

Radfahrer likes this.
  2. Posting in this forum.

3. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

either they're on F1 2019, or they're on the new Crash Team Racing game or they're on vacancies. as I can't get money to either of the 3, I'm still playing ACC :p

4. mapu

mapu Rookie

gotta work during the day, but don't worry, the bit of my gaming time is almost fully dedicated to assetto corsa competizione :D

cris likes this.
  5. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Well im still playing AC runs like a boss 170fps+ and with this shaders patch who actual needs ACC ?
    run Ultra settings and almost fry your PC, tons of bugs, UI dont save your times playing hotlaps and feels no way near as good as the original AC maybe once its actually working and optimized with triple screen support be worth checking again, give me a shout in 2021.

Baikal likes this.
  6. jaykinch

jaykinch Gamer

I thought they be quite for the last few days aswell using quick join only joining servers with like 5-6 players in there
    Must be the heat everyone going outside

7. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Well, your point of view, i desagree with the "feels no way near as good as the original " part.

MTv and SylverFyre like this.
  8. I play acc everyday as a single player game and ac as a multiplayer game, there both good games and run fine on my setup. I get about 115 fps on acc and 260 on ac, using the natural graphics mod.

9. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Apparently its just ACC players affected by the summer. Other titles are just as popular as they were a month ago or more popular.

10. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Well, to take place in my RevII, put gloves on my hands and effort in my driving makes me sweat a lot no need 4 that with 38°.... Playing other games isn't comparable with that, but hell yeah you are so right, I spend you a little star for extraextra better knowing, congrats!

11. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Oh come on seriously?
    So I guess the fact that even though ACC is going through a slow hotfix period (holidays) and still does more players than the other games except rF2 that just released 2 brand new DLCs and just overtook us head to head(excellent by the way, go get them) it just be doomed.
    I’m sure you also go to R3E forums or even worse automobilista and cry about the numbers, right?

Some of you guys really have some way to look at things... I mean I’m trying to let people say whatever they want, but sometimes it’s really hard not to comment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mai_88, dek, Radfahrer and 13 others like this.