1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where is Multiplayer (Enhanced)?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by iker17, Jan 16, 2019.

1. iker17

iker17 Gamer

Update 5 and everything is the same in multiplayer... I don't understand

kiril_r likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Where can I find a guide to the multiplayer server listings? Aug 1, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Where I can see race info ain multiplayer? Jun 6, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Why multiplayer in assetto corsa will never get anywhere. Aug 6, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer, players offline, can't find race where would be more than 3 players. Jul 2, 2014
    General modding discussion Where can I find all the versions? Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where do you find the the driver assist settings? Jan 31, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    General modding discussion Where to set up headlight aim control (leveling animation)? Sep 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is update 1.8.? Sep 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Where to find dash cam driver eyes values May 7, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad - Where is Steer Lock option? Mar 8, 2022

3. Patrik

Patrik Gamer

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I understand it quite well. Sometimes in software development delays happen. And their schedule is very tight. Just be patient.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Pulley, sissydriver and Jack_NL like this.
  5. iker17

iker17 Gamer

6. Echo_

Echo_ Gamer

Can you not even add a password to servers, or has literally nothing changed?

7. iker17

iker17 Gamer

Nothing changed

8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

mikendrix likes this.
  9. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I'm going to fire up the game and give it a go (already know the game is in "early access" and/or everything may change), but I'll put it on hold if my crashes are as severe as last time.