1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Where is my Car?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Cdiff, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

How come the 2016-17 Subaru Wrx STi is not in the game? With how many Lotus cars available to drive?

17 Lotus high performance cars

6 F1 series cars

They couldn't fit an STI in there? Maybe a BRZ? or how about Camaro? and 15 other models?

Why 17 Lotus cars that have different variation's.

I feel like I've been ripped off

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Where does Nico Rosberg get his cars and tracks Nov 16, 2021
    ACC Physics where i can download car setups? Feb 5, 2020
    Physics Bugs & Issues Odd Physics bug where car snaps in different direction Sep 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Where has this car been my whole life? Jul 1, 2017
    Console Lounge Ghost car every where Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Where is the best place to download new cars? (with working exterior sounds etc) May 6, 2017
    Console Lounge Site where you can get car setups Aug 27, 2016
    General modding discussion Differentials in modded car from scratch - where to start Jul 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Where to find car skin template? Jul 21, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Open practice sessions where drivers can choice any car they like and swap to another Jun 28, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pit's/"comercial" where the name of the car is Oct 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Where are the new cars from dlc packs located? Oct 9, 2015
    3D car models Where can i find the bmw m4 gtm car Aug 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Car set up file(.ini) where to put? Feb 24, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Where is career progress saved? Jan 11, 2015

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Did you bother to find out what cars were included before buying the game?

4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

You had a thread locked the other day over this topic. There are plenty of cars I want in AC, the very cool WRX STi included, but there is no need to clog up the forum with pointless threads. Again.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

This you ask for.
    [​IMG]

This is in the game at least one of them is assuming you can tell them apart. :D

[​IMG]

The rest is what was clearly stated as included and what isnt clearly wasnt. There are millions of cars and so they arent all going to be there, Kunos has a blanket license for lotus cars early before they had signed many other manufacturers so they included them. They could have taken them out of your game then you would actually have been ripped off. :D

6. Horus

Horus Alien

Martcerv, you win the internet for today. Brilliant reply.

UntrainedN00B01 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Yes!!! I'm totally with you here m8!!!
    I'm in this for almost three years, and guess what???
    Kunos still refuses to give me this!!!

image.jpeg

I'm getting tired of that smeary filth called Kunos Simulationi, I will wait for a week until I start suing them!!! Damn Mafia!!!
    /sarcasm off.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

9. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

Does it really matter? I mean, the question is why produce 20 cars that look and drive similar to each other with the odd variation when one could simply add 20 different manufacturer's to widen it's appeal.
    That's common sense, something you obviously lack.

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

1. Did you really drive them?
    2. Pls donate 1000.000 € and add a list of the manufacturers you want
    :rolleyes:

Edit: OMG, just looked at your age...

Schnipp likes this.
  11. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

How is it pointless? If the developers notice that customer's are not happy with the content then they might change their ways and adjust to what consumer's want. All I'm saying is to widen the appeal.

You don't want to widen the appeal of a solid vehicle simulator? Having content that appeals to a larger market is always in the best interest of a privately owned company.

The thread was locked because of the obvious issues with the game that the moderator and administrator's of the site don't want to be aired. The backing pro pc gamers is another reason.
    What you are pretty much saying is shut up and stop talking about all the problems with this game. Sorry but that is a part of what forum's are for. Not everything but a part of it.

So get used to it or move along.

12. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

I actually feel ripped off. When I drive one lotus it feels like I've driven them all...

Yes, correct there is a Toyota 86... there is a picture of one, I assume I can race against one but I CAN"T BLOODY DRIVE ONE CAN I!

If you haven't noticed in the Australian consumer cannot purchase the Prestige Pack as it's not for sale as a DLC. Only the Season Pass is available which I purchased, have you?

Do some research first jezzzz

13. murderous972

murderous972 Racer

Don't forget the 3-11 is coming:). Waiting for this car

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  14. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

That is a nice ride but at least they put two new one's in the full game. I don't consider a Season Pass to be a DLC. I consider it a part of the game since there is so much lack of content for what I and the rest of us have paid for, some like myself upfront. That's interest lost on my money as well to be precise.

15. Cdiff

Cdiff Rookie

I have to ask, what is a 3-11 Sorry I don't spend my life on the pc.

16. murderous972

murderous972 Racer

It's another Lotus car.

Hammerpgh and martcerv like this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Scuderia Paul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.