1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread, open your own thread.
  2. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).
  3. If your game doesn't start or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)!

Which sub-forum for dedi server install issues?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Myles7, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Myles7

Myles7 Rookie

Apologies for asking an apparently daft question - but where’s the best sub-forum to get help installing AC dedi server (using SteamCMD on a server that doesn’t have the client files…?)

TIA!

(I can run the SteamCMD - logging in using my personal steam account - and it claims to install 302550 but in reality just pulls down a couple of .acf files etc….)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions "General Discussion" Sub-Forum/Thread Nov 15, 2013
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Install AC Dedicated Server via SteamCMD on clean Windows server Oct 26, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Run AC Dedicated Server and Race in AC Too? Sep 7, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues AC Dedicated Server not Showing Up in Lobby Jun 15, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting I do not have access to the Dedicated Server "tool" on Steam Jun 6, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Cannot start my own dedicated server. (WITH SCREENSHOTS) May 16, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible to set the Dedi where the Practice/Qualify timer starts even if no body joins Apr 4, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Dedicated server shuts by itself Apr 3, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server - remote control Mar 31, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Unsupported Operating Systems - Please Read Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server - CPU usage explained Jan 31, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server private with dedicated hosting advanced queries Dec 22, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions How to get Results (PS4 Dedicated server Nitrado) ? Dec 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server - CPU load issues on higher spec machine Dec 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server not showing up in server list Nov 8, 2020