1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Which version to buy on Steam

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by racinjoe013, Dec 24, 2019.

1. racinjoe013

racinjoe013 Rookie

Building a new PC to get back into sim racing after being away from it for over 10 years. I see AC is hugely discounted on Steam and want to start with it, but i'm unsure which version to buy. There are so many buying options, from the original game to a boat load of add on packs.

Is there one thing to purchase on Steam that gets me the game and all add on packs at once or do I need to keep buying and installing each individual pack?

Thanks...

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals By version 1.6.6 is there a way to calibrate the maximum turn of steering wheel animation on gamepad Jan 4, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions XSX and Original Disk Version Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Ti versions popping up Dec 3, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Missing Kunos Skins from older versions Dec 2, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI struggles to overtake damaged a car [OBSOLETE VERSION] Nov 18, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M6 GT3 2017 - BMW Team Schnitzer #42 - All versions missing driver names on windows Nov 14, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Race Engineer App - BETA-Version online Nov 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Best lap time missing from Single Player tracks PC version Oct 23, 2020
    General modding discussion Request for conversion Virtua LM GTPC Mod Sep 29, 2020
    Console Lounge HELP NEEDED IDENTIFYING VERSION Sep 25, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Fanatec Pedal Rumble function doesn't work after ACC resumed after PS4 waked up. Version 1.04(1.5.4) Sep 11, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Cannot remove binding for the thumbstick (wheel or pad). Version 1.04 (1.5.4) Sep 11, 2020
    Console Lounge After patch version 1.5.4 No longer able to delete wheel profiles and new button mappings dont save Sep 4, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G920 Force Feedback Settings on version 1.5.4 Sep 3, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions New version coming this week Sep 1, 2020

3. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Buy the ultimate edition.

4. racinjoe013

racinjoe013 Rookie

Thank you. I did see that one listed on another page after I posted this is figured that's the one I want. Thanks for the clarification. They are so cheap, I should consider picking up ACC as well, but everything i've read says that ACC still needs some time in the oven so i'm going to start with AC and all of the mods for now.

5. racinjoe013

racinjoe013 Rookie

I just bought AC Ultimate for under $12 on Steam and when I think of all of the mods and stuff that i've been reading about, this may very well be the greatest value game I have or ever will purchase. Friday can't get here soon enough with all my new parts so I can jump right in to this.

pika4u likes this.