1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic WHL 177 Standing on the shoulders of Giants

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by moodyryder, May 2, 2020.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Sunday May 10 Final Result

1 - 2:31.897 GoodGame.eXistenZ pc
    2 - 2:33.293 Mustang 500 xb1
    3 - 2:33.753 F1415182235 xb1
    4 - 2:34.700 P380R ps4
    5 - 2:34.790 caly82 xb1
    6 - 2:34.864 LeiF pc
    7 - 2:35.595 pretend racer PC
    8 - 2:35.632 Neilski pc
    9 - 2:35.832 Alexis_RS_MkII pc
    10 - 2:36.333 moodyryder ps4
    11- 2:36.464 peggy11 pc
    12 - 2:37.473 Stan Getz ps4
    13 - 2:37.858 Laughing Gravy PS4
    14 - 2:38.298 Totall Wrytoff ps4

Thank you to everyone who entered, it is appreciated. :)

I wonder what my great grandfather's generation would have made of our pretend racing.

I hope they may be relieved that we aren't shooting each other.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning
    We will remember them.

It is the least we can do.

P308R, LeiF, Pretend racer and 7 others like this.