1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Who plays with all assistance deactivated ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GaetanL, Sep 13, 2018.

1. GaetanL

GaetanL Gamer

Love this new ambiance with need to put ignition on and after using starter button to start the engine.
    Small things like this really help to up the feeling that we are in a race car and give us a better immertion, thanks Kunos ;)

I can't imagine play without. But maybe needs a little tutorial to show this "rampstart'.
    I guess must have a procedure to start the car corectly. After having managed to start the engine the first gear does not want to engage even I see the virtual driver use it. Maybe du to antistall ?
    Only once I succeeded. And go, but I can't remember what I do just before (I know have played with lights buttons :p)

D.Jankovic likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Losing MP Race Replays (but not practice/quali) Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Replays in VR Jul 30, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Race replays missing Jul 21, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting No race replays Jul 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Brake markers missing on replays Jul 13, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Leagues and Replays Jul 5, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Replays Failing to load Jun 29, 2019
    ACC User Interface No Information in Replays Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ghosting in replays Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ghosting still exists in replays! Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Quality of replays when using TV and VR Jun 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Replays are not always saved - probably to do with double race events Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Double vision in VR replays Jun 12, 2019
    ACC User Interface Windows master volume control interfering with mouse position during replays Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley 2018 light indicator icons not in sync on incar displays Jun 8, 2019

3. D_Rod

D_Rod Gamer

GaetanL likes this.
  4. GaetanL

GaetanL Gamer

haha :D

D_Rod likes this.
  5. Kalamede

Kalamede Racer

Im sure you already find this out, but in case you dont, try shift+i for engaging fuel pump and when you hear a "beep" hit S for the starter.
    In fanatec csl is done by pressing the d-pad button and then d-pad upwards.

And atm for the lights, change the "opponent visibility" to OFF, and it works

6. GaetanL

GaetanL Gamer

Thanks but the engine was started ;)
    But I see that is a bug du to reattribution of my commands.

In fact if I use "preset"->"G29 wheels" there are no problem, I can up and down shift without problem.
    But if I set myself my buttons I can't shift gear. Strange because on my screen I see virtual driver shifting ??
    Last night I make some tests after setup and upshift works this time, but I could'nt downshift. As usual I could see the virtual hand using downshift but don't work.

7. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please, when you have issues like that always attach logs and controls.json

8. GaetanL

GaetanL Gamer

9. Serge M

Serge M Alien

You have disabled automatic clutch in the options haven’t you? That’s what caused it for me, turn it back on and will work

10. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Can you explain this to me please, as it is the first time I hear it? Is this reported somewhere? Thanks m8

11. GaetanL

GaetanL Gamer

Yes but on or off have same problems. That works only if I use preset settings for G29, If I configure commands manually I have bug on shifter regardless what sets on "assists" ;)