1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Who uses a Wheelstand?

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Xherdani, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey guys,
    i would like to know who of you uses a wheel stand? I use a selfmade table to fix the wheel. Which experiences did you make with your wheel stand?
    Thx in advance!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad pauses every few seconds Jun 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Joining CP Race causes UE4 crash May 15, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Alt tabbing often causes total FFB loss May 11, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia Drivers 445.75 - Image Sharpening causes UE Crash Mar 23, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Restarting accServer.exe with connected clients causes memory leak Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible to block the server so that everyone uses a single car model? Feb 1, 2020
    ACC User Interface Spam-clicking on credits screen causes it to re-brighten Dec 28, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Does ACC uses SPS? (VR improvements of by 40-50%) Oct 22, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer All ports that acc uses Aug 20, 2019
    Audio Bugs & Issues AC refuses to use audio devices, other than Win default device Jul 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Track - Paul Ricard stripes confuses me! Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Skipping a session in career mode causes AI to set unbeatable fast laptimes Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars SLI enabled causes multiple artefacts Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Please help] Shifting causes driver to "look" left/right... Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC refuses to shut down! Jun 2, 2019

3. esox71

esox71 Alien

I have used wheelstandpro and gtomega stands.
    WSP is good if you have a hard floor, gtomega is slightly more stable but slightly less mobile.
    I am currently using the base of the gtomega stand with my wheel hard mounted to table/desk.
    I have modded base so my office chairs wheel hook onto it.

4. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

I own rseat,and can tell u it's helpfull if u work alot like me or have all day activity. I changed so many thing's before rseat and never was actually happy. My back pain would get worse after some laps. its really great when u can adjust all:,seat,wheel and pedals pedals. Now I can drive forever without gettin
    uncomfortable.

5. esox71

esox71 Alien

Wheelstand?

6. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

I see. Im sorry ""master"". I didnt realize hes specifict to wheel stand product. But anyway,my point was if u can't adjust wheel dont buy it.

7. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I’ve got a GT Omega stand, it is decent, I do occasionally lift it when being a bit exuberant with wheel inputs, with the conical brake mod installed on Thrustmaster pedals it can move forward when applying a lot of pressure to the brake. I also had to drill the footplate to mount T3PA pedal set, but that may not be the case now.

Build quality is mostly good, I do have a loose rivnut on one of the feet, the customer service was top notch when I had an issue with the shifter mount holes not aligning with those on the wheelstand.

8. Octane

Octane Simracer

9. Chery

Chery Rookie

I used to buy things at that gala. Buy this kit to make your car much more comfortable for the trip

10. antonpaco

antonpaco Rookie

I use wheelstandpro since 2013, I used with Logitech G29 and then with T300RS, it is fantastic, and still working.

11. buddhatree

buddhatree Racer

12. Marek R.

Marek R. Rookie

Hi i use a wheelstand pro V2 deluxe in combination with the playseat chair without the wheel construction. And i have a g29 wheel cause i play the most on my ps4.
    I think its very cool to experience AC or ACC. but i think for me it was funny to find the perfect position for the wheel position that my legs are pretty free for breaking and accelerating.

I know its a very cheap setup. But for me as a college student in germany its a good way to experience the simracing hobby