1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Who's at Fault? - Discussing Racecraft and Incidents

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by m_box97, Jan 15, 2020.

1. bhowe83

bhowe83 Gamer

Turbo, that was completely on the black Porsche. You gave all the room in the world and were basically in the gravel when the contact happened. Like you said, it's just an 18 minute public lobby so you're not going to back off and theyre not gonna back off. Looks like they just took too much curb and bounced wide into you. Frustrating for sure, but that's racing.

Also, the first move into that right hander (sorry I can't remember the name of the corner) was a little bit ambitious. I feel with a bit more patience there you could have set them up for a much better exit off the left hander and been past them before the next right hander and hopefully if they bounced off the curb and ran wide, they'd have run wide into the gravel and not into you. But again, 18 minute races don't lead to much patient driving and I can't say that in the heat of the moment i wouldn't make the same move.

2. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

With hindsight you're probably right. I'd already been punted out of the lead a few laps earlier (a bump-draft love tap just before Blanchimont at the end of lap 1 then into the back of me on the exit of the Bus Stop at the end of lap 2) so wasn't in the mood to take prisoners.

3. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

What is it with people doing that in this game...had a couple of people do that to me this week....if that's how they wanna play they should just go race ovals in iracing

ZiltoidRacer likes this.
  4. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Racer

I started to worry for a second thinking that was me. I run that livery all the time and I've literally in 200+ hours of playing never seen anyone else run it.

5. TurboTomato

TurboTomato Gamer

How's your swearing in French?? :D