1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Why can't I download a file from the forum?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by hanskazan, Jun 7, 2020.

1. hanskazan

hanskazan Rookie

These priveleges seem a bit ridiculous to me. I'm trying to download this file from a thread: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/t150-doesnt-work.57680/
    I first don't understand why someone even has to create an account on a forum do download just a simple config someone shared and second why it doesn't work even when I created an account..

EDIT: And yep, after you make your first post, you are able to download it. -,-

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room downloading files from forum Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't download profile after reinstalling game May 9, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Missing file, steam doesn't download it. May 29, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds How to reset and download original files? Aug 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room I don't have permissions to view and download things Jun 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Cant Download GT Pack? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashes all days [corrupted .pak download] May 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Downloaded but game wont launch Apr 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Change Your Steam Download Region/Reinstall Mar 12, 2020
    ACC Physics where i can download car setups? Feb 5, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions is it just online and downloadable in italy?!? May 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Help... just downloaded ACC and I can't leave the pit lane. Dec 6, 2018
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW @ Misano with setup download 1:34s Nov 29, 2018

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

That makes sense - you want something from a community and the first thing is to complain....:rolleyes:

4. age pi

age pi Rookie

That was mainly a question, wasn't it? Had the same issue.

5. Go to external accounts in profile page. Connect to steam account with ACC.

6. iceman1432

iceman1432 Rookie

Thanks!

7. Dommeke

Dommeke Rookie

still not working here

8. Kurgol

Kurgol Rookie

Thanks!

9. Cr4wler

Cr4wler Rookie

Thank you for this post!

All I also wanted to do with my new account is mainly download a file from a forum post.

10. Why is this a thing in the first place?