1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Why Can't We Choose Time of Day In Full Race Weekend Modes?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SebiTheJoker, Nov 20, 2018.

1. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

Just why? What is the reason that we are allowed to change time of day in quick races but we can't change anything in full race weekends? Maybe i want to start my race weekend at 16:00 with a time multiplier of 3X
    Very bad decision to exclude this setting from race weekends.

tow and Stepy like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Can’t Choose BMW for Sprint Nov 26, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't work, when i choose wheel control. Sep 5, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to choose tyre set Aug 21, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Why choose AC if u not there for SIMrace ? Mar 18, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Whatever i choose it brings me only Lotus Elise and the Magione circuit. Please help! Dec 22, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Friends can join but can't choose car Jul 3, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't choose 3440x1440 resolution in ACC Dec 22, 2019
    ACC Physics Why would AI choose to run slower engine map in Sprint race? Sep 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality HP Reverb vs Rift S (no real issue had to choose a prefix) Aug 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Choose car # in entry list Jul 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship: can't choose all the cars Jul 6, 2019
    ACC User Interface If possible, allows us to choose Setups from other tracks May 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface Choose Superwide resolution with triple screen windowed Dec 4, 2018
    Suggestions HUD app sets 1-4 ----- Shortcut to choose them? Oct 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The window pops up every time it opens, no matter what you choose Oct 7, 2017

3. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

+1

SebiTheJoker likes this.
  4. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The current Race Weekend modes are based on the real-life Blancpain events. There is going to be a Custom Weekend mode later on, where you'll be able to customise everything, time of day, time multiplier, eligible cars etc.

However, we are still in the process of implementing race weekend features, this custom mode will come later on. In the meantime you can use the Quick Race option for a customizable experience.

Dookie, Son, After_Midnight and 6 others like this.
  5. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

Thank you for the prompt response. I appreciate that we will get a custom race weekend mode further into development, looking forward to it and to the final game.

6. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

Excellent. Hopefully we can get things such as reverse grids for online racing later. Standing starts could be cool to have as an option as well.

7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Blancpain don't do standing starts afaik.

8. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

I know. But I’m talking about custom race weekends. I’m not sure it’s confirmed but I read about the 991 Cup car taking part in one of the races. If we get that I want to do Carrera Cup with it and that has standing starts.

9. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Yes. But you're playing the official Blancpain GT Series game, not the official Porsche Carrera Cup game.

Having options is always cool on paper but I'm sure you can understand that the software needs to meet some very specific requirements regarding rules, procedures and stuff

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  10. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

You're right about the Carrera Cup races, I forgot about those. No complaints about standing starts for the custom weekend from me then. Although I forsee an issue with getting the Huracan off the line on a standing start ;)

11. Obizzz

Obizzz Racer

It was just a suggestion and a wish. Not a demand :)

They might have to implement standing starts for future DLC anyway.

12. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Fair enough :)

Hah why's that?