1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Why I don't see some forums

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by fifo, Jun 20, 2019.

1. fifo

fifo Rookie

I am logged under my account, I've assoicate my accoutn with Steam and still! I'm somehow limited. WHY?
    Also I can't write in most threds, just read..
    For example I see no threads under ACC Support as you can see on screenshot:
    upload_2019-6-20_16-31-13.png

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's the actual purpose of these forums? Jan 28, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I have to login to forums all the time Mar 13, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums Feb 6, 2017
    Suggestions can not enter thread forums Nov 20, 2016
    Suggestions Suggestion - Unsubscribe from certain forums appearing in the 'New Posts' section... Aug 23, 2016
    News and Announcements Modding section subforums - TERMS OF USE Jun 9, 2016
    Screens & Videos Uploading a replay to the Forums Feb 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Opinions about sim vs. sim physics on different forums. Mar 16, 2015
    Suggestions Ac forums , request ! Sep 17, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot access forums, very slow Aug 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room AC Forums UK steamgroup (Multiplayer races) May 11, 2014
    Chit Chat Room AC Forums private trackday server May 9, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Anyone know how to change your display name on forums? Feb 15, 2014

3. Jebus

Jebus Alien

4. fifo

fifo Rookie

Thx Jebus, I made the post now.

Jebus likes this.