1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Why is this Blurry mess still not fixed??

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Phildonn, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

Why can you only choose Epic Textures? On High it´s all blurry but i dont know why, it´s since the beta of the game! And on Epic my GPU is on 100% all the time and i get massive lags. Is there any fix pls let me know. :D

Acc.png

fl0wf1r3 and Yisus like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Very blurry/pixelated image from 30 meters up in front of the car Apr 10, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ai car blurry at far distance Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting AI cars are blurry at far distance Mar 1, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lines blurry shortly ahead of car Sep 1, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality 1.8 still blurry in VR with FSR Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Blurry textures on anything other than EPIC Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Blurry dash (sporadically) [Texture stream] Apr 16, 2021
    ACC Physics ACC Blurry in distance, cannot figure it out Aug 21, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality VR blurry > MSAA ? Jan 6, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC 0.1.2 Car livery textures blurry when first entering game session or livery selection screen Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Forced anti-aliasing makes everything look blurry Sep 12, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds HTC Vive blurry graphics since last update Feb 26, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Distance between car and racetrack, all blurry after virtual 2 meters.... Nov 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room blurry picture and italian colors Sep 13, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Graphics look blurry after Nvidia driver update May 26, 2016

3. Yisus

Yisus Gamer

Get lower graphics and try to improve Scale resolution at 125% or more

Phildonn likes this.
  4. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

Tried it, nothing changed. but Thanks :(

Yisus likes this.
  5. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

What GPU do you have? It seems to me that some textures are not loading and it might be because you have too little VRAM

CmdrCody and Coanda like this.
  6. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Looking at your dashboard and the flag on the other side of the pit road tome this seems, the hq textures are not yet loaded.
    I have this, too but only for a couple of seconds into a new session, or coming from setup changes out of the pit. After that it is crystal clear.
    And I drive with textures set to "Mid" all the time.

My settings:
    OptionsVideoMulti.jpg

My view:
    CockpitView.jpg

7. eclap

eclap Gamer

It's not blurry, your textures are not loading. My dash looks better even with textures on low, regardless of the AA setting.

AndyK70 and vlado Cro like this.
  8. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

Im using a GTX 1060 3GB and i know its not much VRAM but on Epic is all working.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  9. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Just increase the quality of textures.

10. eclap

eclap Gamer

It's not that, even on low they look sharp, compared to what he's showing. He clearly has an issue where the textures are not loading.

Phildonn likes this.
  11. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

The problem is that the textures are only loading on epic

NemethR likes this.
  12. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Could you please post a screenshot with textures on low? Restart the sim after changing texture quality, it's not required but better be sure. Is the sim on an SSD or an hard drive?

Also what do you mean with it's all working? You said that it lags massively and in the screenshot you have textures that didn't load

13. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

The Game is Installed on a HDD
    Acc_withai.png
    So this is with AI

Acc_withoutai.png
    and this is without AI

Settings.png

14. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Ok thank you, there are instances with multiple cars where it needs quite a long time to load in all the textures even with an SSD. If the situation doesn't get better after some time in the same session I'd suggest a different version of drivers but the fact that free practice loads up with no problems let me think that maybe it just needs a while to load all the textures with more cars. In any case higher quality textures require more time to load in

AndyK70 and Phildonn like this.
  15. eclap

eclap Gamer

Your textures are set to low, you said you used Epic textures?

16. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

So Thanks for your efforts mate i´ll go and look what i can do with other drivers.

17. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

Yea but it was a test if it gets better with Low Texture and the funny thing is that with Epic texture i have now texture loading problems.

18. pons

pons Simracer

Did you try to decrease visible opponents?

19. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

Yea down to 1 with no changes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.