1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Why only TR, CN and CC on the rating practice info option?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by PiretSS2000, Feb 10, 2019.

1. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Hi. I would love to be able to see, for example, how's my SA is doing, but if you get more than 50 SA points, it automatically switches to RC and then you can't see your TRUST and BWP. Why put an option to see the ratings, but only let it select the 3 first? Could you (devs) make it so it can select any rating in the game? Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating Practice Info setting Oct 17, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards How to Disable Rating System for Single Player? Yesterday at 8:03 PM
    ACC General Discussions Tips & Tricks to gain Safety Rating (SA) Yesterday at 8:43 AM
    ACC General Discussions Is a Rating Leaderboard in the Pipeline? Sunday at 10:43 PM
    ACC Gameplay Keyboard Controller and Ratings Saturday at 9:52 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Just lost a week's worth of driving history in safety rating Friday at 10:10 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Today's reset of my rating Thursday at 10:29 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SA RATING SEEMS CHANGED OR BROKEN Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards strange CP rating Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Fake Races in My Rating Profile (CP) Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Access to 0-60 CP server with higher rating Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Gameplay CC rating. Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating system need a revision! Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating not good enough anymore Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer CP Server rating limit Jun 9, 2019