1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Will this build run ACC?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Rebel_488, May 21, 2020.

1. Rebel_488

Rebel_488 Racer

Hi, I’m not to knowledgeable on pcs (PS4 atm) but I have been offered this preowned, it will be monitor for now but I’d like to run vr or triples eventually, the build is as follows...

Intel Core i7 3930K
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    32GB G.Skill RipJawZ 1600Mhz Quad channel (8x4GB dimms)
    nVidia GeForce 780Ti
    Corsair AX1200 with optional extra red braided cables
    NZXT Phantom 820 in gunmetal, has 200mm fans at the front and side, with a 140 at the back then 4 at the top as exhaust. (RGB lighting built in, although missing the door that covers the DVD tray as I took it off as it was annoying me and haven't a baldy where I put it lol)
    Cooler master 240MM water cooler (Dec 2019) With 4 fans in a push pull config.
    250GB Samsung 850 Evo
    Asus Xonar DGX Soundcard
    2 x 500GB hard drives

many thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Got AC running nicely on a very low spec build. Aug 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Building the track i work at, HELP with Shadow Anomaly I can't reproduce. Aug 8, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions PC Build Jul 12, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality RTX4090 PC build for VR Feb 17, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Help on building a high end PC for ACC triple+1 screens setup Oct 27, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions PC Rebuild Advice Aug 23, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions ACC Server Linux and ARM64 builds May 22, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dirt build up 992 Cup Mar 26, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality New PC build - launching game in VR has constant flickering and screen fragmenting Mar 19, 2022
    Screens & Videos a z-tune i build converted from GTS base model v-spec II Jun 1, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions [Solved] I need help: Trying to build a decent Simracing PC (5760x1080@60) Dec 18, 2020
    General modding discussion is it possible to change textures of things like vegetation and buildings? Sep 14, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Advice with new PC build Aug 29, 2020
    General modding discussion [help] Trying to build first track. Much appreciated? Aug 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beat (Build ID 5184192): Stuttering Jun 26, 2020

3. moeppling

moeppling Gamer

I'd say the required hardware for triple monitor gaming in ACC is a gtx 1080ti/ rtx 2070 super/2080 with a decently quick 6 core cpu. Anything lower than that and the games starts to look like iRacing at best, GTR2 at worst. A 1070ti/1080 can manage medium to high settings with reduced resolution scale.

If you're serious about triple monitor and want a good experience, go for a better system. Otherwise it's fine for single monitor use.

Rebel_488 likes this.
  4. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

Hi there,

The PC will do OK for a single monitor at 1080p, but it's not suitable VR or triples.

The CPU is workable, but the GPU and RAM is dated.

My specs can be found below for reference - it runs VR at mid - high settings with 20 ai fairly well, but FPS drops with rain effects.
    My CPU in comparable, but the GPU is two generations later than the 780ti, and the RAM clock speed is 3200mhz for comparison (you don't really need 32gb btw).

If a beefier PC is not feasible right now, perhaps consider ACC on PS4 instead until you can get into a more modern PC - should be out in a month or so.

Rebel_488 likes this.