1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wings app for dummies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Jebus, Feb 25, 2017.

1. That would be an issue if you have more than 6 wings...please don't change it Stefano...or if you do, have it so that its size is dependent on the # of wings....

Glaurung, Epistolarius, Kade and 3 others like this.
  2. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Best part of having a 3440x1440 monitor... can have all the dev apps up and still see the track. :D

Minolin and mclarenf1papa like this.
  3. still has plenty of space to shrink it.
    [​IMG]

Jebus likes this.
  4. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

It's a good thing we are allowed to use these essential developer apps and the telemetry dump and thus we should not request changes to them (unless something is broken). They aren't intended for the mainstream use in the first place and I'd like to keep the access to them before someone decides to remove them to shorten the community "wishlist".

PhilS13 likes this.
  5. I wish someone could do an external app just with the basics for testing setups
    [​IMG]

PhilVitt and Timberwind like this.
  6. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

Why? Do you keep it up permanently or something?
    I open it, drive a lap at 8/10's to see what the car is doing, and close back down when i race or go for a hotlap.

Besides as you said it's transparent, it doesn't harm me in any way you if i'm not trying to look at the numbers.

7. Jebus

Jebus Alien

I would like to have it smaller too, even if I only use it momentarily. How you use it means nothing to me.

8. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

You are such a nice guy.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Jebus likes this.
  9. Just Ice

Just Ice Rookie

Please someone provide the link to download the wings app

10. No need to download, its a dev app.

Just enable Dev Apps in the relevent .ini file (no idea which atm, but its easy enough to find) and its there with all your other apps.

Just Ice likes this.
  11. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Assettocorsa.ini in assettocorsa/system/cfg, enable dev apps=1

Just Ice likes this.
  12. larry.thomas

larry.thomas Rookie

@Kade am having a problem. Do as you say and I get this screen. I click on open ....
    upload_2019-2-17_14-9-32.png

.... and I get this.
    upload_2019-2-17_14-10-16.png

Any suggestions about what I am doing wrong. It is the first time that I try to use RaceStudio.
    Thanks in advance.

13. larry.thomas

larry.thomas Rookie

Figured it out.