1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wishlist alert

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mike1304, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Just read a thread (opened yesterday, closed today) where a guy asked if electrical problems will be introduced in future patches and made some other suggestions in the ACC GENERAL discussion section of this forum.

I was shocked that not just the devs closed the thread but that the community asked IMMEDIATELY for closing because of „wishlist“.

Is it really just about how you formulate your statements?
    „Do you think that implementation of random electronic failures is good/bad in sim-racing?“ as thread-title would not have been locked?
    „I wish that they will further improve performance in VR or improve the AI“ of course would deserve perma-ban because it includes the word „wish“.

I’m sorry but today I WISH you all a happy Easter. Now you HAVE to close this thread!:rolleyes:;)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Realistic look mirrors [No wishlisting - especially on repeat] Nov 29, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Future of ACC. Not a wishlist. Feb 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Esport Wishlist Jan 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Aris, a wish - not a wishlist (hint: more car blogs) Aug 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions my little wishlist for final build Mar 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Features Wishlist. Mar 3, 2018
    Suggestions Classic/Old Car wishlist GT500E, Diablo, C10 "Hakosuka" and more... Jan 23, 2018
    Console Lounge Dlc wishlist Jan 23, 2018
    Suggestions Missing GTE Pro Content - Wishlist Jun 18, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche pack Vol 4 + wishlist Jan 12, 2017
    Suggestions AC Car Wishlist Nov 29, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Wishlist, what is yours? Nov 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room My MP wishlist (based on AC 1.8) Sep 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room ULTIMATE CAR WISHLIST UPDATED Jul 31, 2016
    Suggestions VR features wishlist Jul 17, 2016

3. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I know what you are trying to do here, but it wont work mate.

Everyone (including you) knows what a whishlist is. And also that the rules don't allow for them. You may, or may not, agree with that rule, but it's their forum and those are their rules, so it's basically irrelevant if we like them or not :)

4. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

Do you pronounce that like Cool Whip?

(Family Guy reference!)

pippo10 likes this.
  5. R4F

R4F Gamer

I agree with you Mike.

I don’t have a problem with wishlists or ideas. Maybe it can make this already fantastic game even better. I will introduce the no wishlist at work next week, see how they react.

Happy Easter everybody, have fun at the track.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I do understand Kunos position here. Personally I wish there was one open thread that no Kunos developer ever payed attention to just so the whole community can list their ideas for the f@ck of it and that we can discuss away and dream the dream... That wouldn't hurt anyone. No exceptions, no disappointments...

LATE4APEX and Raklödder like this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

* no expectations, no disappointments...

8. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Agreed.
    Actually @Laurent Leceurs suggested in his thread, to use his thread to do just that, wouldn't take any of Kunos's time, unless they were interested of coarse.

9. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Uhm you know that you have an edit-button?

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

After a certain amount of time you can no longer edit your post ;)

tw1st likes this.
  11. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Welcome to 2019 on the internet :D

Mike1304 and Coanda like this.
  12. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Sorry my bad!

Coanda likes this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Because the mobile version in portrait view does not display "WISHLISTS WILL BE INSTANTLY REMOVED" message does that count as loophole exploit? :p:Do_O

14. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I actually agree with devs closing whishlists, especially since 1.0 is not even here yet. We don't even know what will be in the full game, and people coming into the forum completely uninformed asking for things like "Will driver swaps be implemented?" "Can you release the Porsche GT3?", or even worse, things like "Can you release the Vauxhall Vectra?" can get really annoying.
    But even more annoying than that are forum members that go into those threads just to tell they should be closed.
    If the thread is outside the rules, just leave it alone and it will eventually be locked, no need for you to play the wannabe-forum-admin here.

15. Hi Everyone, Sorry for my thread... i didn'tt know i can't create a topic with the word "Wishlist". I apologize.

i would just take my part of this this and give my feedback and try to "help" kunos to agrement some new and cool features (if it's possible)....

So can you give me the link to the "official" thread about wishlist :D

LATE4APEX likes this.
  16. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Reddit is not WISLIST page

Reddit is a fan page where we discuss the ACC and as long you follow the rules you are good. just recently one person posted a thread "What to expect from 1.0" and people are talking about that. and like i said in comments

"people can post whatever they want as long its within the rules. On forums i also would not allow wish listing because devs need to work on the bugs reports and more important stuff.people can post whatever they want as long its within the rules. On forums i also would not allow wish listing because devs need to work on the bugs reports and more important stuff."

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACCompetizione/comments/bg18rh/what_to_expect_from_10/

18. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

[​IMG]
    Thanks for your support :p

19. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

There is actually an "official" wishlist thread at Race Department :D

mikendrix likes this.